Mondo Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 By Ken Taylor

Sep 20, 2010
USA
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 By Ken Taylor (Mondo)
24"x36" Screen Print.
Available as a timed-edition from Sunday (7/23) through Thursday (7/27) at 12PM CT. HERE
$60.00
Printed by D&L Screenprinting.

REGULAR
DFbsSJwXsAAFjPc.jpg

VARIANT at SDCC '17 Ed. of 200 ?
DFbruUcXoAAoePU.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna get this, would love to get a stout (If there will be one) BUT if i miss out on release then it would be out of my price range.

This at least hedges my bets.

Saw the video on instagram and that's what sold me on this print - up close it looks insane :thumbs:
of the regular? or you just mean design wise with the variant. ... Typically I always only go after KT variants cause his silver metallic is always in good use. Batman 89, The Proposition etc. I guess its just subjective cause the red and silver doesnt quite cut it for me and im on the fence with the reg. Cant complain about a timed tho! Im sure ill kick myself later.

I sure hope I'm wrong but I don't think you'll be seeing any Mondo Stout for quite a while.
did something go down? I think Tyler is mostly active on his mailing list right? Separate but I saw Olly Moss saying on twitter he finally got go ahead on something he finished a year ago.

If Stout was releasing through other studios tho, we might actually stand a chance of getting a print haha

of the regular? or you just mean design wise with the variant. ... Typically I always only go after KT variants cause his silver metallic is always in good use. Batman 89, The Proposition etc. I guess its just subjective cause the red and silver doesnt quite cut it for me and im on the fence with the reg. Cant complain about a timed tho! Im sure ill kick myself later.

They had the variant up for the video but design wise it looks insane

That letterpress I got last year at MondoCon still looks great. Love the minimalist red that pops on some of these.

Great News!

MONDO: Randomly inserted into 1 GUARDIANS order, this Golden Ticket will get you an 18"x24" painting of a Guardian of your choice by @kentaylorart!
KEN TAYLOR Tweeted: Soooo in addition to a whole bunch of sketches randomly inserted into the tubes of my Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 print someone will also receive this! A Golden Ticket, it will allow someone to receive an 18x24 painting of a guardian of your choice - timed edition ends tomorrow (Thursday) at noon.

DFrBvKjVYAAdXDi.jpg

Last edited: