Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.2 E.Leclerc Exclusive (Blu-ray 3D+2D) [France]

Release Date: September 06, 2017
Price: €34,99
Purchase Link (in store only): E.Eleclerc

Titelive_8717418514853_V_8717418514853

Contents:
The first volume of the new comic book series "Guardians of the Galaxy" by Brian Michael Bendis and Valerio Schiti

Note:
The box seems identical to the exclusive Doctor Strange E.Leclerc which contained a comic in French and was numbered and limited to 1500 copies:
Thread here
Store link here

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
;):woot: Stop trying to make us spend money :rofl::LOL:
I'm dare not! My intentions are pure in nature. I simply wanted to inform an exceptionally celebrated collector that this marvelous & glorious Guardians of the Galaxy limited edition set found in the fabulous Frankia.
:)
But they don't ship to US right? If not then just a tease!! lol
My friend, where there's a will, there is always a family member willing to kill for it. :writing:
LOL! :D @AlienKing Thanks for the tag Amigo :thumbs:, but I'll be content with the Japanese Ultimate Edition, Best Buy Steelbook, Walmart Exclusive, and standard US and Mexican bluray slipcover editions! Not gonna go too crazy with the blurays. I've already spent quite a bit with the soundtracks! ;)
More the merrier they say. So i wish you Merry Christmas in July :rofl::wacky:

I have a Leclerc store 5 minutes away from my house ^^

So, now, you're officially my best friend on this forum ;)
Being French, I tried to pre-order one, but there seems to be only a few stores where this item can be pre-ordered and delivered, and they are all 2 hrs away from where I live... Why can't they have it delivered to every Leclerc shop?

So, now, you're officially my best friend on this forum ;)
Being French, I tried to pre-order one, but there seems to be only a few stores where this item can be pre-ordered and delivered, and they are all 2 hrs away from where I live... Why can't they have it delivered to every Leclerc shop?

no clue, had no problem here ordering the Doctor Strange collector box. They still have one in stock ^^

• Thanks
Reactions: Nikofrance
oh, that was a random item, I just wanted to check the map lol

edit: just checked and they have the Dr Strange Collector box if you are interested