Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 31, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99

31189888_10155154098510146_7795843160998936576_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it better than the first one..... and since I don't have the second soundtrack (apart from on casette tape) I may actually just get this one just to see what they are like.

For that price there is absolutely no point getting these unless they include the soundtrack and the score.

Very boring design IMO. I'd much rather they used the tape artwork for these GOTG releases...

Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_2_Awesome_Mix_Vol_2.jpg

I've already gone ahead and cancelled my order for Vol 1 as I lost all interest. The only soundtrack they could release to get me back on board would be Drive! ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck and TheJoker
Very boring design IMO. I'd much rather they used the tape artwork for these GOTG releases...

View attachment 370881

I've already gone ahead and cancelled my order for Vol 1 as I lost all interest. The only soundtrack they could release to get me back on board would be Drive! ;)

I did actually reply to one of their tweets about this release with a Drive gif. lol Hopefully they get the hint.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles

View attachment 370881

I have the vinyl of that (same tape deck vinyl of the first movie too...LOVE them. Just a shame they were both gifts from my now ex)

Need to get some more ikea frames to put them up on the walls.

as for this steelbook - I want it, but like I said in the other thread for vol 1...its too expensive for what it is(and considering I already have CD and Vinyl copies of both movies OST's...these would be 3rd copies so price needs to drop...but I do want them :) )

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and dfoles
Has anyone had a dispatch email yet for this
I had payment completed on my Debit Card on Friday but so far not got a dispatch email

I guess there’s a market for these, but the artwork for Vol 2 just doesn’t work. Extremely underwhelming, Vol 1 walks all over it.

Order dispatched

Zavvi told me the reason for the delay in dispatching orders was a courier delay in picking up orders from their warehouse

Just received my copy with a massive dent in it(n)

F7B258D4-F02E-444C-B55F-9BC4F57A55F7.jpeg
F3FFAB88-B474-4AB7-88C5-9517E386CAA5.jpeg

Edit: Have to admit, Zavvi customer service is much better than it used to be. Already have this packed up and labelled for return.

Last edited:
Just received this today and must say I like it. This one looks even better than Volume 1. Sure I have the vinyls and CDs in the jewel case, but I just couldn't resist these ones.

Cheers!