Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Hail, Caesar! Movie Premier Poster by Craig Drake

- Screen Print
- Limited Edition of 100
- Approximately 24" x 36"

- $60

Available NOW HERE

"I was heavily inspired by George Lucas' personal collection of golden age Hollywood movie posters which lined the walls of Lucasfilm's SF headquarters when I worked with them. I've been wanting to work in 40's & 50's noir style for some time, and applying it to the Coen Brothers' Hail, Caesar! film was the most perfect fit. They are masters at immersing you in this era. Especially films like The Hudsucker Proxy, one of my all time favorites."

- Craig Drake

DeeAnna_COLOR_GUIDE_1024x1024.png

This movie is getting wayyyyy too many prints. I guess the attention is due to the directors and the all-star cast?
I didn't even know about this movie til like 2 weeks ago :wow:

This movie is getting wayyyyy too many prints. I guess the attention is due to the directors and the all-star cast?
I didn't even know about this movie til like 2 weeks ago :wow:

There has been a glut of these posters released all at once. It would have made more sense to me to allow folk to have seen the film first. While some of them look good, I'm nit going to buy a print for a film I haven't seen.

There has been a glut of these posters released all at once. It would have made more sense to me to allow folk to have seen the film first. While some of them look good, I'm nit going to buy a print for a film I haven't seen.
Absolutely. And I was surprised the movie is just in theatres now. I thought it got released a while back.