Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA

Attachments

• coco.jpg
    coco.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 83
Is there a Matrix one? LOL :rofl:

For real though, that's pretty cool. Never knew these existed. I see some DC character ornaments that i'm interested in. It's just that i'm not sure i'll be able to convince people at home to hang Superman on our Christmas tree. May be I can sneak it in :wow::naughty::cool:

Is there a Matrix one? LOL :rofl:

For real though, that's pretty cool. Never knew these existed. I see some DC character ornaments that i'm interested in. It's just that i'm not sure i'll be able to convince people at home to hang Superman on our Christmas tree. May be I can sneak it in :wow::naughty::cool:
My wife wasn't having it either so she made me get one those super small trees that is just like a super hero/pop culture tree. :) ............. tho when the ornament is done very nicely its hard for me to keep as is so i typically unscreen the lil hook screw and display it all year instead. ha. that's what i did with my first coco one and what im tyring to do with this one.

My wife wasn't having it either so she made me get one those super small trees that is just like a super hero/pop culture tree. :) ............. tho when the ornament is done very nicely its hard for me to keep as is so i typically unscreen the lil hook screw and display it all year instead. ha. that's what i did with my first coco one and what im tyring to do with this one.
Haha....Oooooh you just have me an idea. I should get a tree for the basement and make it purely movie themed! :wow::woot:

Haha....Oooooh you just have me an idea. I should get a tree for the basement and make it purely movie themed! :wow::woot:
You should. The small trees are cheap too. its the ornaments that can cost a lot ha. just get a few each year. I've even done some home made ones with pins that you can then put back with your pins when the holiday is over. etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing