Halloween 2

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
I just got back from the theater and saw Halloween 2. It is literally one of the WORST movie i've seen in my entire life.

Though I don't condone illegal behavior PLEASE bootleg this movie and watch it before you waste your hard earned cash at the theater. It's seriously not even worth the time spent watching it.

If you're still wanting to see it please feel free to agree with or dispute me below.

777 posts aye? :D

And yeah, I keep hearing how terrible this movie is... I really hope this is Zombies last because I hate all of his films.

777 posts aye? :D

And yeah, I keep hearing how terrible this movie is... I really hope this is Zombies last because I hate all of his films.

it's not... he's remaking "The Blob." But he says that he doesn't want a big giant jello creature running around and killing people...

isn't that what the blob is?

but yeah, halloween sucks. Download it... don't even waste the money on a rental.

the first one was AMAZING compared to this one!!

He TRIED to use symbolism and other things (that good film makers use) but it just didn't work.

i thought the first one was way the hell too quite and everything was just falling into place like a really predictable horror movie..

so i already know not to see the second one if the first one SUCKED....

I liked the first one because it was pretty brutal and I liked how he developed Michael where the original Halloween kind of left a bit of a blank there.

I want to see the second one, but I would never go to a theater...

Exactly for the reason you are describing.

Gonna have to agree with Alpha here and say that I liked the first one. My setup at home is more enjoyable than most theaters so I'll just get it when it hits blu-ray, even if it is the worst movie ever!:)

If you liked the first one there's a chance you'll like this one. It's WAY more brutal. To a fault (IMO)... But his silly use of "symbolism" ruins the movie. It's just lame.

I'd give it a rent before you buy it.

If you liked the first one there's a chance you'll like this one. It's WAY more brutal. To a fault (IMO)... But his silly use of "symbolism" ruins the movie. It's just lame.

I'd give it a rent before you buy it.

You have me worried with symbolism but don't tell me, I'll rent it and cry :(

I liked Zombie's first Halloween, but I kinda thought this one was a stinker. It was like he tried to make it too dark and a lot of the actors just ended up overacting instead of coming across as genuinely insane or f'd up.