Halloween (2018) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 01-15-19

May 22, 2010
california usa
i must confess this in hand its very nice , love the front art and the matte finish on the steelbook is not the cheap one must of the times we get, by the way when i got there at opening they had only one copy there on the shelve which i got praying it wasnt damaged but luckily i got a good copy, sorry for some other folks they didnt reach it before me lol

Grendel

Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
dark corner of your closet
I ordered a copy from Nova.
Both the Nova and Kinchi artwork is devoid of title font but that may change in hand.
I hope it comes without the title font, personally.
I also love anything Jack-'O-Lantern so the back art rings my bell...;)

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Showing sold out from all Best Buy locations, I'm a bit on the fence if this will come back or not.

Funny how I got a copy of the Men In Black Trilogy instead of this from one of my orders. (thanks Best Buy)

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Showing sold out from all Best Buy locations, I'm a bit on the fence if this will come back or not.

Funny how I got a copy of the Men In Black Trilogy instead of this from one of my orders. (thanks Best Buy)
Yeah this dropped $5.00 in price on Tuesday at Best Buy Canada after it was already sold out. Then the listing quickly disappeared from the website. I managed to get my price adjustment refund but it might be difficult for anybody else to do so now that the listing is gone.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
I hope my group buy copy is secured lol
I had ordered an extra for damages and turns out that's freaking MIB Trilogy. I have enough copies to cover those that ordered.

Just gonna be a fun time explaining to Best Buy what happened. If they don't have it in stock or on the floor I have to send it back to Best Buy.com and hope they refund me. :confused:

Reactions: Covcraig

Dazzler_31117

I'm Mary Poppins y'all
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
UK
There's one showing for $80 plus dollars on ebay with the usual additional $20 shipping. Absolutely insane!

howarmat

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
I had ordered an extra for damages and turns out that's freaking MIB Trilogy. I have enough copies to cover those that ordered.

Just gonna be a fun time explaining to Best Buy what happened. If they don't have it in stock or on the floor I have to send it back to Best Buy.com and hope they refund me. :confused:
is it the MIB trilogy steelbook 4k?

Nov 6, 2017
I wish Bestbuy and other regular retailers were revealing print runs for their releases, so people could plan preordering more carefully. Like over here, i had no idea this title would sell out so fast, now i don’t have a copy and probably won’t. Not paying more than 50$ for it for sure.

Covcraig

Premium Supporter
Dec 25, 2013
Delta City
Was watching my 4k US amaray this evening and noticed that this is the first movie I've owned(as far as I know) in 4k where the special features are on the 4k disc