Release date: January 15, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

hwn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky
i must confess this in hand its very nice , love the front art and the matte finish on the steelbook is not the cheap one must of the times we get, by the way when i got there at opening they had only one copy there on the shelve which i got praying it wasnt damaged but luckily i got a good copy, sorry for some other folks they didnt reach it before me lol

I ordered a copy from Nova.
Both the Nova and Kinchi artwork is devoid of title font but that may change in hand.
I hope it comes without the title font, personally.
I also love anything Jack-'O-Lantern so the back art rings my bell...;)

Showing sold out from all Best Buy locations, I'm a bit on the fence if this will come back or not.

Funny how I got a copy of the Men In Black Trilogy instead of this from one of my orders. (thanks Best Buy)

Showing sold out from all Best Buy locations, I'm a bit on the fence if this will come back or not.

Funny how I got a copy of the Men In Black Trilogy instead of this from one of my orders. (thanks Best Buy)

Yeah this dropped $5.00 in price on Tuesday at Best Buy Canada after it was already sold out. Then the listing quickly disappeared from the website. I managed to get my price adjustment refund but it might be difficult for anybody else to do so now that the listing is gone.

I hope my group buy copy is secured lol

I had ordered an extra for damages and turns out that's freaking MIB Trilogy. I have enough copies to cover those that ordered.

Just gonna be a fun time explaining to Best Buy what happened. If they don't have it in stock or on the floor I have to send it back to Best Buy.com and hope they refund me. :confused:

Reactions: Covcraig
I had ordered an extra for damages and turns out that's freaking MIB Trilogy. I have enough copies to cover those that ordered.

Just gonna be a fun time explaining to Best Buy what happened. If they don't have it in stock or on the floor I have to send it back to Best Buy.com and hope they refund me. :confused:
is it the MIB trilogy steelbook 4k?

I wish Bestbuy and other regular retailers were revealing print runs for their releases, so people could plan preordering more carefully. Like over here, i had no idea this title would sell out so fast, now i don’t have a copy and probably won’t. Not paying more than 50$ for it for sure.

Was watching my 4k US amaray this evening and noticed that this is the first movie I've owned(as far as I know) in 4k where the special features are on the 4k disc