Halloween (2018) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 25, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi - HMV (Pre order live at Midnight October 19 UK time)
Price: £29.99

01-508704.png

02-508704.png03-508704.jpg

old mock up.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Norwichlad
Have ordered the 4k from the States. Am tempted by this but think the lack of title on the front and choice of artwork on the book kill it for me. I'll wait for inhand pics before deciding to double dip

Yeah it says Online Exclusive. Not Zavvi Exclusive.
Once its on Zoom will cancel and re order as I prefer Zoom. I get items early most of the time.

Zavvi are sold out of the stock that was allocated to them which was a limited amount

This is not a zavvi exclusive

More stock is very likely to be provided to Zavvi and very likely Zoom UK before or after release date if the distributors do not supply stock to HMV for existing orders they have taken.

Zavvi are sold out of the stock that was allocated to them which was a limited amount

This is not a zavvi exclusive

More stock is very likely to be provided to Zavvi and very likely Zoom UK before or after release date if the distributors do not supply stock to HMV for existing orders they have taken.

Yeah once zoom have it I will pre order there and cancel Zavvi order.

The film was good, I enjoyed it, lot of nice-looking kills, pace was great, no empty spaces.

Steelbook is also nice smooth matte finish, although the title could have been debossed at least.

So the EU steeelbook is without a title on front?

The film was good, I enjoyed it, lot of nice-looking kills, pace was great, no empty spaces.

Steelbook is also nice smooth matte finish, although the title could have been debossed at least.

That's what the OP shows but I don't think we'll really know until somebody receives one, which won't be for another month and a half.

Reactions: Hereticz
It was a good Halloween movie. I just wished it opened with a scene carrying on from the end of the original movie where they apprehend him or atleast showed it in a flashback when they talk about it in the movie. It wasn't a perfect movie but no horror film ever is these days having expectations that high would cause you to be disappointed after seeing it

I really enjoyed it too mate. Easily the 2nd best Halloween film. Great soundtrack and visuals too. Really won me over. Seen it twice now

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
I've noticed the store/login is now gone on hmv website so I assume all pre-orders are cancelled as I can't login in now to check.
I was hoping maybe they would last until that order was fulfilled. I found out about the zavvi ones too late :(
Would have been nice to have got a simple email from them...