Halloween (2018) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #15) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 13, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

FD8E1F9C-699F-4F5D-AE91-6469C410C9A8.jpeg
449EDE8F-9C67-4221-B411-3DC16B0C16C3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I always accepted their name as just that, a company name. Like putting out wonder woman and mad max and ready player one, that was fine and I wanted those movies on 4k anyway. But Halloween is such a niche genre, horror always is, and they are gonna miss Halloween. Its like what ever idiot decided to put announce national Lampoons Christmas vacation just before xmas 2021 for a 2022 release. Its like great I guess but as I only watch that movie on fcking Christmas its kinda hard to get excited about it.

I thought they were releasing the Matrix? Like seriously, ToC get a lot of **** for the choices they make and I defend them, I don't have the hate some people do and I think most of it is unfounded, if they change to rigid slips I think most people would give them far less ****, and as I said, I actually like the pin badges, it's a nice little collectable.

But the movie choices are starting to go squiffy, even Scott Pilgrim which I love was such a bad choice, if they had just announced it a month or so earlier it wouldn't have been an issue. I was seriously trying to get the whole set and didn't want to miss one, but this looks like the straw that broke the camels back for me.

Honestly their choices just make me laugh the majority of the time. The only one I’m interested in and have my fingers crossed for is the matrix if it does happen. But my expectations are incredibly low. I was actually happy with their choice of Scott pilgrim. For a more modern film I thought they were on the money with that title and cult. But unfortunately It turned out to be one of the worst looking packages and steel designs I’ve seen.
I like the idea behind their packages. I just think they fail a lot of the time. But I’m also a pin fan too and yeah some look really cool but I do think some could be miles better. But I do love the idea of pins with premiums like what wreck has done with the Tarantino synergy line and like kimchi’s blu collection atomic blonde. All those pins are very cool.

I still think 2001 is their best release. The steel, pin, patch and PET box are all perfect with fitting artworks that compliment each other. I’ve not seen that on any other release except maybe mad max

So yeah I don’t even question the cult in their name anymore. It’s simply just a name now and once in a while a title they choose will be cult purely because of the law of averages

i'd call the 1978 version "cult" but 2018... not so much...
Titans of Cult is a just label name
The use of Cult in the label name It's more to do with the packaging style used

All Halloween films involving Michael Myers is cult anyway

The reason they using Halloween 2018 film is DVD/Blu-ray/UHD distribution rights are with Universal
Titans of Cult release so far only been Blu-ray/UHD releases from Warner/Universal

The reason they started to use films from Universal is Warner now do the distribution of Universal Home Media physical disc releases in UK
So it's really still just Warner they have a deal with at the moment

Halloween 1978 DVD/Blu-ray/UHD distribution rights are with Lionsgate in UK

You not going to see Halloween 1978 from Titans of Cult unless they do a deal with Lionsgate to start using their Blu-ray/UHD releases

I see this release is also getting a lot of flack on social media, which says a lot, since folks on there usually gush over anything and everything. Some of ToC's previous titles have definitely been questionable, but this one takes the absolute biscuit... they clearly DGAF anymore and have just become an excuse for studios to market their new films/releases. Calling it now... they'll probably release Matrix once Resurrections is in cinemas.

I see this release is also getting a lot of flack on social media, which says a lot, since folks on there usually gush over anything and everything. Some of ToC's previous titles have definitely been questionable, but this one takes the absolute biscuit... they clearly DGAF anymore and have just become an excuse for studios to market their new films/releases. Calling it now... they'll probably release Matrix once Resurrections is in cinemas.
They will and we already have a pretty good idea on their Matrix artwork
W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzL2Q5MGE1Y2IzOTMwMGJiY2RmMV9TcG9vbmJyaWRnZV9DaGVycnkuanBnIl0sWyJwIiwiY29udmVydCIsIiJdLFsicCIsImNvbnZlcnQiLCItcXVhbGl0eSA4MSAtYXV0by1vcmllbnQiXSxbInAiLCJ0aHVtYiIsIjYwMHg-Il1d

Myers looks like he’s made out of wood. Looks ok if it’s your thing but it’s another one I don’t need. Still waiting for a matrix or shining release from these.

Could be a mop on fire
If it was a mop, to kill it do you reakon you'd have to snap the pole in half or break/ rip every single strand of mop parts? Its mop brain! Because that could be a whole film itself if it’s the latter.

Imagine the film rubber but with Michael Myers and a f**king mop! I’d watch it

• Haha
Reactions: luke98