Mondo Halloween 4 and 5 Soundtracks Bundle + Free Collectors Box (Colored Vinyl)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September, 2018
Purchase link: Mondo
Price: $60.00
Notes: Free Collectors Box for all 5 Halloween Film Scores

h4h5box_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
HALLOWEEN BUNDLE: HALLOWEEN 4, HALLOWEEN 5 + FREE SLIPCASE

In addition to the records themselves, we have produced a slipcase featuring artwork by Mike Saputo that ALL FIVE releases will sit in. It's absolutely stunning! The slipcase will ship free to anyone who buys the HALLOWEEN 4 and 5 bundle. $60

UPCOMING HALLOWEEN RELEASES

The rest of our HALLOWEEN schedule looks like this:

HALLOWEEN III: THE SEASON OF THE WITCH - Music by John Carpenter and Alan Howarth. Original artwork and design by Alan Hynes (Available this August)

HALLOWEEN II - Music by John Carpenter in association with Alan Howarth. Original Artwork by Paul Mann (Available this September)

HALLOWEEN - Music by John Carpenter. Original Artwork by Mike Saputo (Available this October)

Last edited:
Note if you pre orderd in first 30 min of going live yesterday your order will be shipped in 7-10 business days

Mondo sold out their initial stock in 30 min
They then added more stock for later shipment date

If you ordered after first 30 min of going live your order will be shipped from September

This is what Mondo said on Twitter
If you purchased in the first 30 minutes or so, your order will ship in 7-10 business days. We sold out of that inventory, and the new pre-order will ship in late September.

Good to see dealthwaltz releasing UK editions

I will though be keeping my Mondo USA order as I prefer the colour of these vinyl variants to the UK orange editions

If you purchased direct from Mondo Store Halloween 4 & 5 + Slipcase Bundle and have missed out on pre ordering Halloween III: Season of the Witch Pumpkin Mask vinyl (Orange and Black color-in-color) Vinyl

Check your emails as Mondo have sent out email with private purchase link to pre order Halloween III Pumpkin Mask Vinyl
Note
The purchase link page will close at 11:59PM CST on Sunday September 2, 2018