Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: September 29, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Halloween, one of my favourite franchises and overall favourite horror franchise but can't get behind all these rereleases of this movie in one form or another.

Phantom City Creative say this that might well be a Best Buy Exclusive

@apsmith21 GB?

That could mean just in the US though. Like a Zavvi Exclusive in the U.K. can be sold in other countries but it’s exclusive to Zavvi in the U.K. for example.

At least that’s what I’m hoping that means

Reactions: MrSquifler
I think there is a decent chance it will be a true Best Buy exclusive, but we’ll see.

That could mean just in the US though. Like a Zavvi Exclusive in the U.K. can be sold in other countries but it’s exclusive to Zavvi in the U.K. for example.

At least that’s what I’m hoping that means

Sorry I probably should have just screenshot their actual comment but hopefully you're still right

3DB6F433-71CE-4EAC-AC39-43B5E2EDD1F2.png

US often shares creatives with UK with lionsgate as they did with John Wick ... tbh I think even if i confirmed with my contact at Lionsgate that it wont come to UK its likely still not out of the realm of possibilities at later point. On the other hand he could confirm if he knows it is coming ... I'll give him a shout Monday.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Being lionsgate there’s a possibility it will have a sh!t matte finish. Micheal, Laurie and the leafs need to be at least spot glossed

Does this come with the pet slip @apsmith21 ?

According to these guys it does but you have as much info as I do at this point

• Thanks
Reactions: kingkarl1967