Release date: September 30, 2019
Purchase links: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £14.99 (Zoom) - £15.99 (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and virkia
Would rather they used McFarlane's art on all sides, rather than just the front... or vice versa - real imagery (or whatever you want to call it) on all sides.

Thank you Zoom for this stunning end of week surprise - £13.49 for a 4K/2D steelbook - with art by one of the best in the business.

RE: ARTWORK:
"Blumhouse commisioned McFarlane to draw a very special New York Comic Con poster for their Halloween, in theaters Oct. 1 What’s been gifted to fans of both McFarlane and Halloween is this stark, aggressive, and bleak one-sheet that honors Dr. Loomis’ description of Michael Myers as a young child: “I met this… six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and… the blackest eyes – the Devil’s eyes.
(Bloodydisgusting - 4/10/2018)

Yes, definitely better without eyes than with . . . with makes him look like an OAP with a lazy eye:-
1558109791304.png
1558109128517.png

Last edited:
Thank you Zoom for this stunning end of week surprise - £13.49 for a 4K/2D steelbook - with art by one of the best in the business.

RE: ARTWORK:
"Blumhouse commisioned McFarlane to draw a very special New York Comic Con poster for their Halloween, in theaters Oct. 1 What’s been gifted to fans of both McFarlane and Halloween is this stark, aggressive, and bleak one-sheet that honors Dr. Loomis’ description of Michael Myers as a young child: “I met this… six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and… the blackest eyes – the Devil’s eyes.
(Bloodydisgusting - 4/10/2018)

Yes, definitely better without eyes than with . . . with makes him look like an OAP with a lazy eye:-
View attachment 427590 View attachment 427586

Quite like the one with the eyes to be fair.

2 things have shocked me.

How quick this has come out since the last

And how cheap it is. I have the HMV version so no need for this but I wish that was this price