Price: £14.99 (Zoom) - £15.99 (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and virkia
[QUOTE="virkia, post: 2230317, member: 12711"
(Bloodydisgusting - 4/10/2018)

Yes, definitely better without eyes than with . . . with makes him look like an OAP with a lazy eye:-
[/QUOTE]

Furthermore, he's supposed to look like an OAP with a lazy/damaged eye

Attachments

• michael-myers-halloween-2018.png
    michael-myers-halloween-2018.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 250
Seems a bit odd considering that the previous 4K release for the new movie was only, what, a little over 2 months ago?
Not odd this release has a release date (September 30th 2019) which is 7 months after previous steelbook release
Previous HMV/Zavvi UK steelbook also sold out quickly after release date in February so another steelbook 7 months later not unusual

The fact that they can release this for £15.99 makes a mockery of the regular £29.99 we've been seeing for 4K steelbooks. £25 is the absolute MAX I'm ever going to pay for a non-premium steelbook now, and even then only if it's a very good steelbook.

Reactions: Vaako and levi
[QUOTE="virkia, post: 2230317, member: 12711"
(Bloodydisgusting - 4/10/2018)

Yes, definitely better without eyes than with . . . with makes him look like an OAP with a lazy eye:-
Furthermore, he's supposed to look like an OAP with a lazy/damaged eye[/QUOTE]

Regarding the lazy eye in the Ferguson artwork for the latest in the HALLOWEEN saga - continuing the timeline he is now sixty two having started out in the franchise aged six there could be something to it:-
1558174989524.png
1558174629001.png

Regarding the damaged eye: what happened later with the wire coat hanger stab to the eye would result in major trauma to the area, the loss of said eye (for a regular person) and a glass eye taking its place a la Lieutenant Columbo . . . although considering Myers' miraculous and almost supernatural ability to stay alive after gunshots, falls from balconies and stabbings I guess anything is possible

4K/2D Blu-ray Amaray with Amazon is £20 and £19.99 with Zavvi

£14.99/£15.99 for a 4K/2D Blu-ray steelbook is a Bargain price

Fantastic price for those that not got 4K release yet of this film be it a steelbook or Amaray as it the same 2 discs

Be great if later universal back catalog films that are re-releases that get a 4K steelbook release are also fantastic price

Strange that Zavvi sold out first and £1 more than Zooms. Cheapest 4K I've seen. I hardly order any £30 4K steels as you might as well just wait for the premium £15-£20 more.

Update - sold out on Zoom now. The amaray 4k is £5 more than the steelbook :LOL:

Strange that Zavvi sold out first and £1 more than Zooms. Cheapest 4K I've seen. I hardly order any £30 4K steels as you might as well just wait for the premium £15-£20 more.

Update - sold out on Zoom now. The amaray 4k is £5 more than the steelbook :LOL:

Zavvi has free shipping to some places such as Canada and parts of the U.S. I don't know about Zoom.