Release date: September 30, 2019
Purchase links: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £14.99 (Zoom) - £15.99 (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and virkia
I think it's awesome that they released the Bill Sienkiewicz artwork on a SteelBook and now they're doing Todd McFarlane's. As a comic fan and a Halloween fan, that makes me very excited. :D

Unfortunately I just saw this thread and it looks like Zavvi is already sold out. Hopefully it returns to their site soon (and at the same price).

I got a feeling pricing was an error from both Zoom and Zavvi

Zavvi now list price as £24.99 even though it's sold out at the moment
Zoom had updated their listing from £14.99 to £24.99 and back to £14.99 and them removed listing from their website shortly after

If this release comes back in stock you can expect price to be £24.99

I wonder will Zoom UK ship orders who pre ordered at cheap price

2 more films to coming officially announced yesterday UK time by universal

Halloween Kills in 2020
Halloween Ends in 2021

Nope. I meant Kills :LOL:.

I mean surely the fact that there is another one after Kills wouldn't guarantee a spoiler already...would it?
Michael is halloween
You can burn him shoot him he don't die :rofl:

I expect Halloween Ends will be ends ish leaving room to do more if they decide

Box Office performance can raise the dead :LOL:

The release dates for this are all over the place. The UK has the release date of Aug. 12th which is a Monday which makes sense since movies are released for home viewing on Mondays there.

Best Buy USA is showing Aug. 11th which is a Sunday.
Best Buy Canada still shows a place holder date of Dec. 31, 2020 which is odd if this is indeed coming out in August.

A guy from Canada is selling this SteelBook (from Best Buy Canada) on eBay claiming a release date of Aug. 7th which is a Wednesday.

Movies for home viewing are generally released on Tuesdays in Canada and the U.S.. :confused:

I suppose Michael Myers could die at the end of Halloween Kills and then Halloween Ends could be a movie where everybody is sitting around exhausted eating Halloween candy. Like the scene at the end of the credits of The Avengers where they're all eating shawarma.