snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: EUR 32.24
Notes: 'By pressing a button lights up the LED lights in the eyes of the cover subject in garish red light, accompanied by the original Halloween theme that will sound through the speaker.'

51kJK+ZvZzL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...i'm confused!!!...if it's limited to 1500 copies surely it's the same disc whether it's from Germany or Austria????

Which means it must be the uncut version???? Surely they won't put a cut disc in the German one and an uncut one in the Austrian one!!!!

It's a numbered limited edition 1-1500!!!!
The man has a point!

Ok...i'm confused!!!...if it's limited to 1500 copies surely it's the same disc whether it's from Germany or Austria????

Which means it must be the uncut version???? Surely they won't put a cut disc in the German one and an uncut one in the Austrian one!!!!

It's a numbered limited edition 1-1500!!!!

As far as I know, there will be 2 different versions of this Futurepak . The German version whith the cut disk in it and the Austrian version with the uncut disc. Both versions are limited to 1500 units
But it is not yet 100% confirmed

Last edited:
Just like Saw collection.
Same packaging (digipak), but "cut" discs for Germany, and "uncut" discs for Austria.

Or like Hellraiser trilogy steelbook (same steelbook, but cut for Germany and uncut for Austria)

Just like Saw collection.
Same packaging (digipak), but "cut" discs for Germany, and "uncut" discs for Austria.

Or like Hellraiser trilogy steelbook (same steelbook, but cut for Germany and uncut for Austria)
Why all the FSK18 crap about ordering if Germany is cutting the films?
I checked my steelbook of German SAW anniversary steelbook (red) and it is the correct, uncut running time.

Last edited:
Why all the FSK18 crap about ordering if Germany is cutting the films?
I checked my steelbook of German SAW anniversary steelbook (red) and it is the correct, uncut running time.

There is a difference of 1 minute with several cut scenes between both versions

Last edited:
Order Shipped
Looking forward to getting this

Even if the Disc is the cut version I not to bothered as I already have the Uncut Blu-ray from Scream Factory and Universal

My order has arrived in Ireland
Hopefully I should have delivery tomorrow

Looking forward to this just for the futurepak and the cool light/sound effects

Confirmed cut version
Disc Information
Cut, the present film version corresponds here a shortened US R-Rated version, HD Sound (German), HD Sound (English), extras in HD (partially), FuturePak (formerly Star Metal Pak)
Limited and numbered to 1500 copies!

Even though the Bu-ray is cut its really cool looking from the video
I have pre ordered
It looks fantastic

Edit the Video is on Amazon.de website and its 100% a FuturePak
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B013HN61IG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21
I was all worried about this being an edited, cut version. Now, I prefer movies to not be cut from their original versions- but when I read about exactly what was cut...my reaction was "who gives a crap about that?"
From Movie-Censorship:
-The German version as well as the British Version both are cut in one sequence.
49 Min.
Michael Myers dunks the nurse's head into the boiling water five times. In the UK & German version, he only does this twice.
( 20 Sec. )

Big whoop. Is that really a big deal?

I got delivery on Wed
It's nice looking futurePak

The Blu-ray been cut version was not an issue for me as I already had the Scream Factory and Universal Blu-Ray's

I got this release just to have the futurePak itself and the cool effects
If it was missing the disc inside I would not cared either way

This was a purchase as a collector just to have it

Most fans of the film would have already purchased the USA scream factory release or universal 30th Anniversary release so the disc with this futurePak release not that big of an issue really for me

If this was your only copy of the film on blu-ray it would be a issue for some
The best Blu-ray version is the Scream Factory release has some brilliant extras

Reactions: C.C. 95
I got delivery on Wed
It's nice looking futurePak

The Blu-ray been cut version was not an issue for me as I already had the Scream Factory and Universal Blu-Ray's

I got this release just to have the futurePak itself and the cool effects
If it was missing the disc inside I would not cared either way

This was a purchase as a collector just to have it

Most fans of the film would have already purchased the USA scream factory release or universal 30th Anniversary release so the disc with this futurePak release not that big of an issue really for me

If this was your only copy of the film on blu-ray it would be a issue for some
The best Blu-ray version is the Scream Factory release has some brilliant extras

But the only issue about the Scream Factory release is that the disc is region a locked, Can you confirm that @paulboland ?