snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: EUR 32.24
Notes: 'By pressing a button lights up the LED lights in the eyes of the cover subject in garish red light, accompanied by the original Halloween theme that will sound through the speaker.'

51kJK+ZvZzL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date: 25th September 2015
Price: €29.52
Purchase link: Amazon

image.jpg

Don't know if anybody has seen this!!! the 1981 original!!

I've just ordered my copy....will go VERY nicely with the 35th anniversary Anchor Bay steelbook!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: paulboland
Moved to metal packaging section. This does look pretty cool, I wonder what the sound is.
Its the Halloween theme
The original of John Carpenter, the master of horror, now as a highly exclusive, strictly limited Steelcase Edition with sound chip and LED lights
This Steelcase is impressive:
By pressing a button lights up the LED lights in the eyes of the cover subject in garish red light, accompanied by the original Halloween theme that will sound through the speaker.
An experience that you will not forget.
Strictly limited to 1500 pieces.
Original Trailer
Deleted Scenes
Alternate End Cut Scenes
A thread already exists its most likely a futurepak

Its probably a similar sound chip that's in Godzilla FuturePak
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/halloween-ii-blu-ray-futurepak-germany.68366/

Note
Its possible this release from Germany might be a cut censored version with some scenes cut

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill
Its the Halloween theme
The original of John Carpenter, the master of horror, now as a highly exclusive, strictly limited Steelcase Edition with sound chip and LED lights
This Steelcase is impressive:
By pressing a button lights up the LED lights in the eyes of the cover subject in garish red light, accompanied by the original Halloween theme that will sound through the speaker.
An experience that you will not forget.
Strictly limited to 1500 pieces.
Original Trailer
Deleted Scenes
Alternate End Cut Scenes
A thread already exists its most likely a futurepak

Its probably a similar sound chip that's in Godzilla FuturePak
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/halloween-ii-blu-ray-futurepak-germany.68366/
Thanks Paul, this does look cool. I liked the Godzilla Futurepak so I think I will pick this up too, the light up eyes sounds like a nice touch.

Thanks Paul, this does look cool. I liked the Godzilla Futurepak so I think I will pick this up too, the light up eyes sounds like a nice touch.
There is a video showing the futurepak led lights etc to see but I cant get a copy of a link but you can find it on bluray-disc.de

Are we allowed post links for that site

Confirmed cut version
Disc Information
Cut, the present film version corresponds here a shortened US R-Rated version, HD Sound (German), HD Sound (English), extras in HD (partially), FuturePak (formerly Star Metal Pak)
Limited and numbered to 1500 copies!

Even though the Bu-ray is cut its really cool looking from the video
I have pre ordered
It looks fantastic

Edit the Video is on Amazon.de website and its 100% a FuturePak
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B013HN61IG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Last edited:
There is a video showing the futurepak led lights etc to see but I cant get a copy of a link but you can find it on bluray-disc.de

Are we allowed post links for that site
No we don't allow links to other forums. I have just seen the video now, it looks awesome! I will definatly pick this up!:)

They are very expensive to ship to Ireland
After shipping costs included its €44.99

Yes regrettably, DTM is not a very big company That´s why the shipping cost are higher than from Amazon to other countries.
I don´t know exactly but how much are the shipping costs from Amazon.de to Ireland ? If I can help please send me a PM:)

Yes regrettably, DTM is not a very big company That´s why the shipping cost are higher than from Amazon to other countries.
I don´t know exactly but how much are the shipping costs from Amazon.de to Ireland ? If I can help please send me a PM:)
Amazon.de shipping to Ireland is €5.00

If you can get this cheaper for me than getting from Amazon.de I might be interested

Amazon.de shipping to Ireland is €5.00

If you can get this cheaper for me than getting from Amazon.de I might be interested

From DTM to me then goes insured to you is unfortunately not cheaper :sorry:
But maybe not 44€ altogether!?

Last edited:
Ok...i'm confused!!!...if it's limited to 1500 copies surely it's the same disc whether it's from Germany or Austria????

Which means it must be the uncut version???? Surely they won't put a cut disc in the German one and an uncut one in the Austrian one!!!!

It's a numbered limited edition 1-1500!!!!