Steelbook print run 10,000
Shout Factory have sold out their allocation of steelbooks with lithographs
These was limited to 1000

The rest of the stock from the 10,000 print run
The Halloween 2 and 3 steelbooks
You can purchase from Amazon and in stores at FYE only

These will not be available from other USA/Canada retailers

Scream Factory Facebook

We've had some questions as to why the listings for our upcoming steelbook releases of HALLOWEEN II & III are not on our official site. These were each both produced as a limited edition of 10,000 units, which we were allotted a specific number to be sold on our site with an exclusive lithograph. Once we sold out of them (which was fairly recent), we took down the page. The remainder of the pressed steelbooks will be sold on Amazon and in stores at FYE only.

National street date on all orders is October 16th.

Hope that clears up some confusion

I hate ordering steelbooks from Amazon. I ordered 2 copies of Halloween II. One has a spine slash and a loose disc. The other has 2 spine slashes. Awesome.

so i ordered this on 3rd january from amazon.ca and they still havent shipped it (its showing that it will arrive mid-february).. customer service replied that its still being prepared for shipping and cant help otherwise.. does anyone know whats happening? id reckon that due to canadian post being super slow and expensive, they're pooling international orders and ship them all together once theyve reached a certain quantity..

so i ordered this on 3rd january from amazon.ca and they still havent shipped it (its showing that it will arrive mid-february).. customer service replied that its still being prepared for shipping and cant help otherwise.. does anyone know whats happening? id reckon that due to canadian post being super slow and expensive, they're pooling international orders and ship them all together once theyve reached a certain quantity..
Its probably just on backorder. It happens sometimes.

This was only available directly from Scream Factory or through amazon.com.

Amazon are probably waiting on stock to arrive from Scream Factory.....

• Helpful Post
Reactions: hatredhorror

I have some experience with this. Here is what I posted in the Grindhouse steelbook thread. It was the same for all steelbooks added to Amazon Canada's website for pre-order around that time including Halloween II, Halloween III, Streets Of Fire, Dances With Wolves and others.

"So I ordered this back on October 12th. It showed a release date of November 6th. I chose FREE Shipping (averages 4-8 business days) just like I do with all of my orders from Amazon.ca. Here's the email I received from them today.
Hello from Amazon.ca.
We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on October 12, 2018. We've listed the item(s) below with the expected delivery date(s):
"Grindhouse [Blu-ray] [Import]"
Estimated arrival date: December 13, 2018 - January 25, 2019"

Not that it clears anything up but I don't believe it has anything to do with shipping internationally. I'm only an hour down the road from where these ship from in Canada and I had the same problem.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: hatredhorror
so they shipped it a few days ago with DHL express (paid for standard shipping), who showed up today, asking for a 20€ shipping & handling fee for an item worth less than 20€ and below the customs threshold lol... wasnt thinking and tried to pay that dude, but luckily he didnt have enough change and so he took it back... then called the frauds and told them to return it back to canada *sigh* amazon customer service told me they either issue a refund or send a replacement with the fastest carrier, which would lead to exactly the same situation lol...i just gave up and took the refund.. will reorder at amazon.com

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sully