Halloween Kills (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #182) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 23, 2022 (Standard) - TBA (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 999 CZK (Standard) - 1799 (FAC)
Note: 501 copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

Halloween Kills FAC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tha_lunatic
FilmArena also have listed the trade wide release Steelbook that will be also available from other retailers in Czech Republic

It will be this steelbook that will be in the FAC edition subject to any changes between USA and Europe
MockUp is the USA artwork at the moment

Time from preorder to release is adequate. Time from intention of release to preorder can be as long as they want, it’s not like they’re holding my money for ransom.

Glad the FAC is confirmed to have the red one. Looking forward to seeing the slip in 2 years :LOL::rofl:

This was preliminarily scheduled for June, together with four other FACs (like Blade Runner, FF9, and Black Widow), with 18 FACs before it, and they're already a month behind with five of them, and it's only March... Who were they kidding.

Reactions: Kosm
Payment was taken for Batman 1989 Cine-Museum a full 20 months before Film Arena Predator so no they're not, not by a long stretch
Well, that's the stuff of legends. I meant judging by more recent 'track record'.
If they release Roger Rabbit and Soho on time, they'll be out of hot waters in my eyes.