Halloween Kills (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #182) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 23, 2022 (Standard) - TBA (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 999 CZK (Standard) - 1799 (FAC)
Note: 501 copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

Halloween Kills FAC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Update today !

Dear Collectors,

we believe that you are spending pleasant sunny summer days and we would like to inform you about current events.

We've been held up by a few lenticular reprints on the FAC #171 GODZILLA v KONG, but we're now hopefully nearing the finals to complete and ship. We don't know the exact release date yet, but we will update it soon on our e-shop pages, and the release dates of subsequent editions will be updated as well.

As we informed you in earlier reports, the quality of manufactured and delivered products is still not where we expected it to be and longer efforts are needed to obtain what we call quality. Thank you for taking these processes into consideration and continuing to support us in our efforts. We believe that this can be seen in the published editions.

Thank you for regularly sending us videos of your FAC collections and competing for the highest finishes. Don't forget that the collection challenge closes on 8/31/2023, so hurry up.

At the same time, we set the date August 31/2023 as an internal date by which we will wait for an instruction from the Disney studio that we can release the PREDATOR editions. If the studio does not reply, we will propose a solution so that everyone can be satisfied and we are not waiting for a miracle from heaven. We wish, just like you, to close this approved project already and we believe that you will welcome our efforts for an active solution.

Next week we will start pre-orders for the titles EDGE OF TOMORROW, HALLOWEEN KILLS, NO TIME TO DIE, TOY STORY 4, THE BOURNE IDENTITY, and this week we will present these editions to you.

We have prepared low-limited premiums for you to pre-order in September and we will reveal these to you soon.

For now, thank you very much for your favor and support.

We look forward to further cooperation with you.

Sincerely,

The FA team

Not the artwork I hoped would be on the slip but at least it sounds like the finish will match the first film

FAC #182 HALLOWEEN KILLS FullSlip XL + LENTICULAR 3D MAGNET Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + Blu-ray) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip XL with an attractive finish ala the previous part in FAC
- 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc + Blu-ray disc
- WWA generic SteelBook double disc
- exclusive lenticular 3D magnet
- exclusive collector's booklet
- exclusive collectible character cards
- exclusive collectible photo cards
- exclusive collector's folder
- numbered plastic card and a hologram sticker
- exclusive exterior sticker with edition label.

YOU CAN FOLLOW AND PRE-ORDER THIS EDITION HERE.

Limitation: 501 copies.

I always wanted this one to go with the my FAC edition of the first film but my favourite artwork only on the Lenti magnet and now not using the red variant of the steel and using the one I already have :cautious:

@carllenc @CollectorEmtee will there even be a GB for this?

Not a fan enough of these to buy in FAC (skipped the first movie too), the studio steelbox trilogy will be enough for me, plus the steelbooks are better there, and the back of this second film has the drawn art version of the image of the back of the Fullslip:

halloween-kills-steelbook.png

I always wanted this one to go with the my FAC edition of the first film but my favourite artwork only on the Lenti magnet and now not using the red variant of the steel and using the one I already have :cautious:

@carllenc @CollectorEmtee will there even be a GB for this?
We are trying to put something together so hopefully at least few copies will be available. Not guaranteed, but we will try our best to get some.

Reactions: toryann
Hey guys

Still not 100% sure if there will be any copies available for us, if so it will be only a handful of them and the GB will be opened today (Wednesday) evening roughly 10PM CET.

Apologies and thank you for your understanding.

When will the groupbuy open ?
Collector's numbers owners 2 day preorder period started, and I'm guessing FilmArena is waiting for rejections from those members to have spare copies for this group buy.
Don't know about Halloween Kills, but everything tells me there will be plenty of the other 4 in this batch...

Wanted this and totally forgot. Didn’t help that I didn’t get any email notifications from the group buys posted today :(