Halloween Kills (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 15, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

Halloween Kills Front.jpg
Halloween Kills Open.jpg Halloween Kills Inside.jpg
Halloween Kills.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Yeah the UK version is unfortunate. I like the red with white title better and so far there hasn't been any mention of a steelbook for this in Canada so I thought it would have to be from Zavvi. I don't know about that now.

No announcement yet for No Time To Die in Canada yet and Scream skipped Canada as well.

I wonder if Universal and Paramount are bailing on Canada. No Planes, Trains and Automobiles either.

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah the UK version is unfortunate. I like the red with white title better and so far there hasn't been any mention of a steelbook for this in Canada so I thought it would have to be from Zavvi. I don't know about that now.

No announcement yet for No Time To Die in Canada yet and Scream skipped Canada as well.

I wonder if Universal and Paramount are bailing on Canada. No Planes, Trains and Automobiles either.
If only the border was open. I could drive to the States and buy all the ones we don't get here. Show some love to the great white north.

Reactions: Stygian