Horror-Theatrical Halloween Kills - In theaters October 15, 2021

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Sep 10, 2020
Well that was.. something lol. Film is a bit of a mess overall with some weird tonal shifts that kinda make it feel like a comedy at times (Guess McBride couldn't help himself). I wont go into spoilers but while I like the idea behind the ending its ultimately kinda dumb. I am a gorehound though and despite how over the top some of the kills are I was entertained overall. There are some nice ties to the original and i love the slightly burned look of Myers in this.

Very much looking forward to getting my hands on the Steelbook and watching all that claret in 4K :vamp:

cooey

Premium Supporter
Is Michael MEYERS the unknown cousin we never knew Michael MYERS had??

Happy Michael Myers GIF by IBTrav Artworks

• Haha
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Saw this last week and absolutely frigging loved it, my favourite film of the year so far

Might not have been the best film ever but the non-stop killfest was just fun to watch

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Just got back from watching it..........Well at least I can save some money on the steelbook now!

It’s weird ain’t it. It pays off on the violence etc but the story is a mess. That hospital scene and the ending that seemed like a dream was just rubbish. Shame because I love the 2018 film

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187