[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
2.50 star(s) Rating: 2.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Halloween Kills

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: David Gordon Green

Cast: Jamie Lee Curtis, Judy Greer, Andi Matichak, Anthony Michael Hall, Kyle Richards, Nancy Stephens, Charles Cyphers, Nick Castle, James Jude Courtney, Jibrail Nantambu, Robert Longstreet, Dylan Arnold, Omar J. Dorsey, Brian F. Durkin, Donald Pleasence, Stephanie McIntyre, Carmela McNeal

Release: 2020-10-15

Plot: A sequel to Blumhouse's 'Halloween (2018) The saga of Michael Myers and Laurie Strode continues in the next thrilling chapter of the Halloween series.

Reactions: jasong and Drum18
‘Halloween’ Sequel Reportedly Filming This Fall With October 2020 Release Planned

Multiple sources have indicated that Blumhouse’s sequel will film this coming Fall, “and that Universal will likely release the horror movie on October 16, 2020.”

Deals haven’t been finalized at this time, but Collider also notes that Jamie Lee Curtis, Judy Greer and Andi Matichak are all expected to return as the Strode family.

Last we had heard, Scott Teems was in talks to write the script and nobody knew if Danny McBride and David Gordon Green would be back, but Collider does report that Gordon Green not only wrote the script but will indeed be returning to direct. Both Jason Blum and Jamie Lee Curtis, it’s worth noting, had been adamant about Gordon Green returning.

images.jpg

Really original new picture from the movie Halloween Kills ... Meh !

For those that can't get to cinema or don't want to wait for home media physical release

Halloween Kills will be available to stream on Peacock on October 15 the same day it opens in theaters

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I watched the film this afternoon on Peacock

It's not what I was expecting
I not going into details as in spoilers but be interested in others opinions in a few months time when members had the chance to see the film

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database