Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Tickets go on sale Monday...

http://mondo-con.com/events/detail/201/

halloween-image-only__medium.jpg

If you haven't seen Halloween on the big screen, you haven't lived. Don’t miss out on our screening of the film which will come with with a new exclusive poster from artist Jason Edmiston.

Reactions: tridon
Word on the street...this poster is going to be epic. Jason himself says he thinks its his best work this year. and he'd done A LOT this year

Hey guys, I've been super busy supporting our amazing launches this weekend, and have not even had much time to check in on the many awesome exclusives. Will this print only be at screening @White Rat or available later? Also, any pics around? Thanks all!

Hey guys, I've been super busy supporting our amazing launches this weekend, and have not even had much time to check in on the many awesome exclusives. Will this print only be at screening @White Rat or available later? Also, any pics around? Thanks all!

Well they're definitely on eBay already for ridiculous prices.

image.jpg

DB, I was so bummed today. I went to the Mondo vinyl booth to FINALLY get the Halloween vinyl and just as I was about to grab one, a guy cut in front and grabbed it. There was one left after that, but it was totally dented in the corners. I thought I'd finally own it.

Well they're definitely on eBay already for ridiculous prices.

View attachment 191728

DB, I was so bummed today. I went to the Mondo vinyl booth to FINALLY get the Halloween vinyl and just as I was about to grab one, a guy cut in front and grabbed it. There was one left after that, but it was totally dented in the corners. I thought I'd finally own it.
That totally sucks:( I bought it went it went on sale. It's awesome, I hope you do get to own it at some point. Had to pass on this print, because if I see him every night when I go to the bathroom, I may trip and fall and prick my neck on a hanger, LOL. I love Halloween but ain't nobody got time for surprise hershey squirts in the night!

Reactions: tridon
That totally sucks:( I bought it went it went on sale. It's awesome, I hope you do get to own it at some point. Had to pass on this print, because if I see him every night when I go to the bathroom, I may trip and fall and prick my neck on a hanger, LOL. I love Halloween but ain't nobody got time for surprise hershey squirts in the night!

LOL! My thoughts exactly! As much as I love Halloween, waking up and seeing him in my hallway every morning would not be good for my health. :p

Reactions: digitalbabe
@tridon you should have went all "Kenzilla" on that guy..a friend of mind has that and it's one of his favorite vinyl.. hope you'll get yours soon..again fantastic job on the con, Ken. #represent