Halloween Trilogy (Halloween - Halloween Kills - Halloween Ends) (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Box Set Collector's Edition) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 9, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £79.99
Notes: Includes all 3 Movies in 4K UHD - Library Case, 3 Steelbooks & 9 Double-Sided Artcards

14912066-1715077836510036 Large.jpeg

14912066-5325077836636753 Medium.jpeg

14912066-3205077836465027 Medium.jpeg

14912066-6415077836421323 Medium.jpeg

Last edited:
Artworks on this are poor. Just something not right with the illustrations. Normal WWA steels are better imo

Reactions: samdavies
Rubbish release, sending mine back. Crap matte, the spine on the main box is reversed European style, even the attached j-card shows the spine correctly labelled.
To make it worse Amazon didn't ship it in the manufacturing white boxes that all the previous sets were sent out in, so it ended up scratched and dented along with one of the steels that also got scratched.
Biiiiig thank you. It is then not worth it moreover with the high risk to get it damaged. I have managed to cancel my order before it came into the dispatching step. :)

Reactions: BDDB
Rubbish release, sending mine back. Crap matte, the spine on the main box is reversed European style, even the attached j-card shows the spine correctly labelled.
To make it worse Amazon didn't ship it in the manufacturing white boxes that all the previous sets were sent out in, so it ended up scratched and dented along with one of the steels that also got scratched.

Have you bought one of these sets from Amazon before that came in that style of packaging? I missed delivery of my HMV copy today so wondering what that was shipped out in now. Only ever bought these sets from Zavvi in the past IIRC

May send my set back when I does arrive as well, doesn't look great and I prefer the previous steels I own for the films anyway

It’s Warner films releases that use the white custom made box packaging

The likes of Mad Max Anthology and Superman Collection SteelBooks Box Sets was Warner releases

Halloween is from Universal

Have you bought one of these sets from Amazon before that came in that style of packaging? I missed delivery of my HMV copy today so wondering what that was shipped out in now. Only ever bought these sets from Zavvi in the past IIRC

May send my set back when I does arrive as well, doesn't look great and I prefer the previous steels I own for the films anyway
no white box for HMV, just in a good sized box for the item with a little packaging around it.

• Informative
Reactions: tommyh84
I bought the Jurassic World (Universal) Steelbook Collection from Amazon and it came in that white, sturdy box I think ya’ll are describing.
Warner look after distribution of Universal physical media releases in UK

They might use custom made packaging on some select Universal releases but that won’t be with all

I've always thought Warner and Universal have a joint distribution deal of some kind, so it's all should be the same. I've received some of these Warner/Universal steelboxes in white boxes, and some without, all depending on how the store decided to ship them.

Yeah, he says it's glossy at 5:26, but there's no art cards.
Also it being a Best Buy exclusive means extra expenses in getting one for those outside US, price would be at least $110 shipped, while with a 20% code at HMV I got this for $80 (another $12 for shipping later I suppose).
I prefer the numbered certificate of authenticity since those art cards use images that I already have on other Halloween editions.