Halloween wishes really do come true LOL.

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Anyway, As a family, we normally do quite a thing for Halloween as the kids love it.

Unfortunately on Monday, I returned home from work to the disspear of my boy telling me to call 999, My missus had cut her hand open doing the washing up :wow: So I quickly get her to the hospital and after a few hours of waiting she is stitched up and we are on our way home. last night we goes back up as she hasn't had any movement in the area since and to our surprise the ligaments and tendons around the area are severed which now require surgery and apparently quite extensive.

The first thing on her mind is that we aint going to be able to do Halloween for the kids :confused:So anyway her surgery was due today at 5 pm, it gets cancelled at last minute due to an emergency and is re-booked for tomorrow, so the first thing on her mind is to get home and do a last-minute thing for the kids.

BE51FB66-FDCE-458B-9496-225D958E4483.jpeg87B87A2B-12CC-4F1A-AD45-B202CF87217A.jpeg325B955C-38DC-4B8B-ADAD-3AFF5B1DDDFC.jpeg

Sorry to hear that @Robles, those are amazing pumpkins considering how bad that hand is! I hope it gets sorted out with the operation.:)
Had to rush out to see if anywhere still had any :rofl: Luckily Asda had a few, but some real manky ones, half the back of this one is missing hahaha, so had to cut it out with care.

It was like my own little operation going on :rofl::wow:

• Haha
Reactions: Sigill
Had to rush out to see if anywhere still had any :rofl: Luckily Asda had a few, but some real manky ones, half the back of this one is missing hahaha, so had to cut it out with care.

It was like my own little operation going on :rofl::wow:
It looks good mate, you did well to find any at this time! don’t worry about the back, no one can see it anyway! :LOL::D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Robles
After all that horror she still thought of the kids, that's sweet. She is a good person at heart but I'm so sorry to hear what happened to her hand. I hope all goes well with her surgeries. Happy Halloween @Robles and best wishes to you and your misses to have a speedy recovery.

sorry to hear about this fella but to you and your wife, I wish her a speedy recovery.

on a similar note, I injured my arm about three months ago (literally the day before I moved house) and it now appears (after ultrasounds and MRI scans that I tore the bit between my bicep muscle and my tendon in two places and will be needing surgery as well. haven't been able to life anything properly since!

Sorry to hear that @Robles, those are amazing pumpkins considering how bad that hand is! I hope it gets sorted out with the operation.:)
After all that horror she still thought of the kids, that's sweet. She is a good person at heart but I'm so sorry to hear what happened to her hand. I hope all goes well with her surgeries. Happy Halloween @Robles and best wishes to you and your misses to have a speedy recovery.
Sorry to hear that @Robles , hope she'll get better real soon.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery :thumbs:
sorry to hear about this fella but to you and your wife, I wish her a speedy recovery.

on a similar note, I injured my arm about three months ago (literally the day before I moved house) and it now appears (after ultrasounds and MRI scans that I tore the bit between my bicep muscle and my tendon in two places and will be needing surgery as well. haven't been able to life anything properly since!

She thanks you all for the kind words guys.

She is now down in surgery, so just hoping that the damage isn't as bad as first expected and that it all goes well.

@bigrob sounds sore mate, hope all goes to plan with it mate and that your able to crack on as normal once it's done.