Limited Ninja
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2013
Poland
Release date: September 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.De
Price: 85 Euro

51u4c0Ny32L.jpg

Yes I caved, I got it. lol. :LOL: As Ive mentioned before, the bottle opener is pointless. BUT the quality of the wooden box and the digibook, are very nice. The digibook is a soft padded like cover, not a hard book like cover like most. I like this set :):thumbs:

Reactions: Sigill
Yes I caved, I got it. lol. :LOL: As Ive mentioned before, the bottle opener is pointless. BUT the quality of the wooden box and the digibook, are very nice. The digibook is a soft padded like cover, not a hard book like cover like most. I like this set :):thumbs:
I'm tempted myself! The wood doesn't look to be great quality though, is it very thin?

Can someone explain to me the appeal of getting the film in a wooden box. This or any other movie.
If it was a movie where 'wood' figured into the story (insert laughter: here) o.k.. But otherwise- why?

I
Can someone explain to me the appeal of getting the film in a wooden box. This or any other movie.
If it was a movie where 'wood' figured into the story (insert laughter: here) o.k.. But otherwise- why?
It depends on what you like! I myself love editions with different or unusual packaging so this appealed to me. Ive got a jurassic park wooden box set from germany as well and thats a beautiful set.

• Informative
Reactions: Sigill and C.C. 95
I

It depends on what you like! I myself love editions with different or unusual packaging so this appealed to me. Ive got a jurassic park wooden box set from germany as well and thats a beautiful set.
:thumbs:
I'm not looking down my nose at it! It just seems like a very arbitrary idea!
But they are far from the weirdest Idea I have seen (have you seen those editions that come with liquids? Like a horror movie with a liquid blood pack over the cover?!!):LOL:
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: elle82
But they are far from the weirdest Idea I have seen (have you seen those editions that come with liquids? Like a horror movie with a liquid blood pack over the cover?!!):LOL:
hqdefault.jpg
Oh i know u arent i understand what youre saying :):thumbs: and i have seen those but dont own any! Id like to know what that liquid is made from! Lol :LOL:

Oh i know u arent i understand what youre saying :):thumbs: and i have seen those but dont own any! Id like to know what that liquid is made from! Lol :LOL:
I'm not sure you do!!!!:rofl: (Probably toxic!)
What is the life span of the bag? Will the liquid change color over time? All these questions!!
Also reminds me of a Jack White Vinyl record filled with liquid that was released on record store day a year or two ago. It is very rare now and worth $$$!!

Last edited:
Reactions: elle82
I'm not sure you do!!!!:rofl: (Probably toxic!)
What is the life soan of the bag? Will the liquid change color over time? All these questions!!
Also reminds me of a Jack White Vinyl record filled with liquid that was released on record store day a year or two ago. It is very rare now and worth $$$!!

I really do. Lol. Yes definitely a lot of questions! :LOL: Its amazing how certain things can increase in value in a relatively short amount of time!

Reactions: C.C. 95
hqdefault.jpg
I think those editions look awesome! I have a few myself! I think the blood pack is a nice touch. I have some with different colour liquids, I've had them a few years and the colour has stayed the same so far! :)
I think most editions look cool in a wooden box but I'm a sucker for collectors editions!

Reactions: elle82 and C.C. 95
I think those editions look awesome! I have a few myself! I think the blood pack is a nice touch. I have some with different colour liquids, I've had them a few years and the colour has stayed the same so far! :)
I think most editions look cool in a wooden box but I'm a sucker for collectors editions!
There are A LOT of DVD collector's editions with these crazy unique releases! (If you don't mind getting DVD Steelbooks and Slipcovers). It seems they don't do them as much now with Blu-rays.

Reactions: Sigill and elle82
There are A LOT of DVD collector's editions with these crazy unique releases! (If you don't mind getting DVD Steelbooks and Slipcovers). It seems they don't do them as much now with Blu-rays.
That is very true, there are so many collectors editions out there for DVD! It's a shame Blu-ray hasn't had as many, perhaps it's because Blu-ray has never become as popular as DVD was. Hopefully there will be more cool editions in the future!

Reactions: C.C. 95
That is very true, there are so many collectors editions out there for DVD! It's a shame Blu-ray hasn't had as many, perhaps it's because Blu-ray has never become as popular as DVD was. Hopefully there will be more cool editions in the future!
Plus, they have more real estate to work with with G1 sizes! (I personally will pick up DVD editions of Amarays and steelbooks if they are unique and have cool art. I just swap in a blu ray!)

Reactions: Sigill