Sep 11, 2012
New York, NY
No art as of yet but it's nice that it has been announced.

en-INTL-L-XboxOne-Halo-5-Guardians-LE-29G-00882-mnco.jpg

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...ited-Edition-for-Xbox-One/productID.312384300

Updated:

halostat.jpg

Last edited:
Both the Limited Edition and the Collector's Edition are going to be GAME exclusives in the UK.

They're available to pre-order in store and the website now.

25% off the Collector's Edition sounds good. Love employee discount.

Reactions: eps999
Both the Limited Edition and the Collector's Edition are going to be GAME exclusives in the UK.

They're available to pre-order in store and the website now.

25% off the Collector's Edition sounds good. Love employee discount.

Show off ;)

Pretty bad i think !
Have to agree. I've been umming and arring about whether to pay the £80 for the special edition - but I'm not a fan of jumbo's and this one feels like a missed opportunity - not very special. Will save my money (and just get the regular one) and buy the rise of the tomb raider steel I think...

JUMBO :O

Well it's getting cancelled then.

Why do a previous edition with a normal steelbook then do a jumbo for the sequel. It's like when developers do steelbooks for one game and then do metal cases for the sequel. They've really f***** up this collectors edition, first no game in the super expensive edition despite including a steelbook, project triforce is behind the statue (PT are not reliable), it's too expensive, the statue has Agen Locke on who is not very interesting (watch Nightfall) and now this.

They should look at how Bungie did them. If Halo Reach had a Steelbook if would have been perfect