Purchase Link: :amazon: Amazon
Price: $49.46

6325_tn.jpg

Warner: Hammer Horror Classics Blu-ray Box Set

Dracula Has Risen From The Grave
Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed
The Mummy
Taste the Blood of Dracula

Warner Archive confirmed today that it plans to release on Blu-ray a four-film box set of classic Hammer films later this year. The films in the Horror Classics Volume One box set are: Dracula Has Risen from the Grave (1968), Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed (1969), The Mummy (1959), and Taste the Blood of Dracula (1970).

Last edited:
It looks like it has pages for the discs so I've moved it to the Digibook section for now.
Thanks Sigill
I was going to put in the Digibook section but as we have seen recently what we end up getting is not always what the image on the website shows especially with Warner releases we thought was a digibook but hopefully this time it will be

I have this on order as I'm a fan of hammer films and purchase pretty much all releases that come out on DVD and Blu-ray related to Hammer Films

I expect this might end up dropping on price a bit but I'm keeping my order regardless

Reactions: Sigill
Thanks Sigill
I was going to put in the Digibook section but as we have seen recently what we end up getting is not always what the image on the website shows especially with Warner releases we thought was a digibook but hopefully this time it will be

I have this on order as I'm a fan of hammer films and purchase pretty much all releases that come out on DVD and Blu-ray related to Hammer Films

I expect this might end up dropping on price a bit but I'm keeping my order regardless
Yeah hopefully this will turn out to be a Digibook, the descriptions are sometimes very vague. We will leave it here for now until we get more info. :)

Reactions: paulboland
The discs will be getting individual releases like Them!. Son of Kong etc will be getting. France have already put up a pre-orde for The Two Dracula one and I would be very very surprised if Anolis don't do special editions of each of them.

I have one on pre order since Saturday

I doubt it's already sold out

I would say it will come back available at some stage