Cancelled Hannibal (Season 3) [NBC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
11154935_886355411387230_8604303051633378023_o.jpg

The dark and haunting series "Hannibal" returns for a second season with more shocking revelations and psychological cat and mouse games. Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) is locked in a mental asylum accused of Hannibal Lecter's crimes (Mads Mikkelsen). Now that Will sees Hannibal for what he truly is, he faces a fight to prove his own sanity and convince those closest to him he is innocent of murder. Jack Crawford (Laurence Fishburne) is dealing with his own feelings about Will and whether his protégé is in fact a cold-blooded killer. Looking for answers, Jack turns to Hannibal, a man he has come to trust. With Will locked up, Hannibal becomes Jack's new consultant on cases. Hannibal is torn between self-preservation and his desire to keep Will close to him, despite advice from his psychiatrist, Bedelia Du Maurier (Gillian Anderson), to stay away.

The deadly dance between these characters continues to turn in startling and unexpected ways, in a season that will show that nothing can ever be the same again.

Attachments

• Hannibal.jpg
    Hannibal.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Reactions: AnubisNefer
Looking forward to this but I am worried about the timeslot, the so called death slot on NBC. All the previous shows have failed in that slot but I hope this will make it atleast through it´s first season.

I can't see this one making it. I don't understand the casting choice for Hannibal. I know his backstory but they could have gotten a guy with less of an accent, I didn't understand alot of what he said tbh. Plus it's NBC, they love to cancel shows.

I can't see this one making it. I don't understand the casting choice for Hannibal. I know his backstory but they could have gotten a guy with less of an accent, I didn't understand alot of what he said tbh. Plus it's NBC, they love to cancel shows.

I agree that he is tough to understand.

Great news=). Really like this show, and i think Madds Mikkelsen is a great choice as hannibal even tho i dont understand what he is saying lol:hilarious:

I agree, he is tough to understand. The last few episodes i've been able to understand him better for some reason though. Maybe i'm getting use to his accent finally.

After recording the last 5 or so episodes on sky+ i finally got round to watching a few of these last night - very good so far.

I never liked Mushrooms anyway!

Pretty good season opener, imo. It'll be interesting to see if the show makes it through the year, since it was really close to not getting renewed last year.

I watched 3 episodes of the first season, and it never got my attention. It was either really good to really bad, and I didn't like the whole idea of the investigation-dude seeing how it happened and all that. That was just weird and annoying imo.
Mikkelsen was good as Hannibal though...

Would be a shame if not renewed for a third season. One of the best shows on tv at the moment... Sure it is not action packed... maybe it is a little on the intellectual side... but gorgeous shots and interesting narrative

Reactions: earthscope
Would be a shame if not renewed for a third season. One of the best shows on tv at the moment... Sure it is not action packed... maybe it is a little on the intellectual side... but gorgeous shots and interesting narrative

Completely agree! I thought the show was dark and twisted, very moody and beautifully shot. ;)

Can't wait to see Season 2.....:D

This show is good. I like how it is different from anything currently on TV right now. Didn't they put it into the old Fringe time slot? Mikkelsen plays a great Hannibal. He looks to be a great chef too! haha

I just hope they will have time to complete the story until Silence of the lambs. That would be wonderful for all the fans out there, including myself. They're doing a great job so far

Wow episode 4 of season 2 is excellent and what a cliffhanger! Bryan fuller is teasing that episodes 4 to 8 are a wild ride, and that episode 5 has ti be seen. Cannot wait for next week!!!