Cancelled Hannibal (Season 3) [NBC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
11154935_886355411387230_8604303051633378023_o.jpg

The dark and haunting series "Hannibal" returns for a second season with more shocking revelations and psychological cat and mouse games. Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) is locked in a mental asylum accused of Hannibal Lecter's crimes (Mads Mikkelsen). Now that Will sees Hannibal for what he truly is, he faces a fight to prove his own sanity and convince those closest to him he is innocent of murder. Jack Crawford (Laurence Fishburne) is dealing with his own feelings about Will and whether his protégé is in fact a cold-blooded killer. Looking for answers, Jack turns to Hannibal, a man he has come to trust. With Will locked up, Hannibal becomes Jack's new consultant on cases. Hannibal is torn between self-preservation and his desire to keep Will close to him, despite advice from his psychiatrist, Bedelia Du Maurier (Gillian Anderson), to stay away.

The deadly dance between these characters continues to turn in startling and unexpected ways, in a season that will show that nothing can ever be the same again.

Attachments

• Hannibal.jpg
    Hannibal.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Reactions: AnubisNefer
This show is absolutely incredible. I slept on it at first, but my fiancee watched it all on Netflix and loved it so I bought the Blurays cheap over the holidays... And then I got hooked too. I liked blowing through it, it's going to be tough waiting a week in between episodes now!

I love this show.

To me it's the most sophisticated, eccentric, psychologically appealing TV show there is.

I love all the shots, pacing, environments and most of all, the colour filters.

Everything is topnotch with this series.

Everything.

I can't wait for season 3.

The show is a slow burner it needs time and a bit of patience but worst the effort. I love Mads

Trailer for Season three looks pretty awesome

Reactions: lolwut
Just found a co-worker who watches the show so it's nice to have someone to discuss the show with. I know I'm in the minority but I love the show. Can't wait for Season 3.

I felt like the premiere was very different. Still good, but different.
Yes we still got the same beautiful imagery and tone of what makes Hannibal a unique show. But I think the absence of Will was really felt (for me anyways).

What did you guys think?

I have to watch it tonight. I watch absolutely no shows on live tv, i record everything on my dvr. I'm out of bed at 3:30 am for work, so i rarely make it past like 8-8:30 before i'm ready to go to bed.