Hardcore Henry - In theaters April 8, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Hardcore (2015)

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ilya Naishuller[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Sharlto Copley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Haley Bennett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danila Kozlovskiy[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]April 8th, 2016[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]90[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Henry, a newly resurrected cyborg who must save his wife/creator from the clutches of a psychotic tyrant with telekinetic powers, AKAN, and his army of mercenaries. Fighting alongside Henry is Jimmy, who is Henry's only hope to make it through the day. Hardcore takes place over the course of one day, in Moscow, Russia.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
aLDEaSyTT82QDB9Y8AWOjrEGOA2.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Source: IMDb

popcorn2.gif

Harcode Henry Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It wouldn't let me add the TMDB info for some reason... kept getting a server error. :confused:

Movie looks pretty cool though! And you can never go wrong with Sharlto. :D

It wouldn't let me add the TMDB info for some reason... kept getting a server error. :confused:

Movie looks pretty cool though! And you can never go wrong with Sharlto. :D
I thought it was just called Hardcore before? Anyway, it's world's first action POV feature-length film. Looks fun. There's actually a 5 min video on YT from the movie. I think It's from the same guys who did that "Bad M*****f****r" POV music video. Lemme see if I can find them...

@bloodsnake007 @harry

I thought it was just called Hardcore before? Anyway, it's world's first action POV feature-length film. Looks fun. There's actually a 5 min video on YT from the movie. I think It's from the same guys who did that "Bad M*****f****r" POV music video. Lemme see if I can find them...

@bloodsnake007 @harry
Thanks for pointing that out mate... I wasn't aware before. It'd also explain why it wouldn't let me add the TMDB info, because a thread already existed under the name Hardcore (rather than Hardcore Henry) lol. I've now merged them anyway.

I have a feeling the POV will give me a headache and/or make me feel sick after so long, but the film looks awesome, so I'll just have to put up with it. :p

Thanks for pointing that out mate... I wasn't aware before. It'd also explain why it wouldn't let me add the TMDB info, because a thread already existed under the name Hardcore (rather than Hardcore Henry) lol. I've now merged them anyway.

I have a feeling the POV will give me a headache and/or make me feel sick after so long, but the film looks awesome, so I'll just have to put up with it. :p

Wow, this has become a lot larger in scale than I originally thought it would! Looks insane! There's going to be so many sick people walking out of theatres. :p
I was thinking the same. All the running/jumping around and all the action sequences are gonna make our head spin.
It's POV so when you watch it in theatre it's going to be so.....HARDCORE!
* ba dum tsss* :rofl: Couldn't resist mates.

Been looking forward to this for a while and it looks so unique and mental.
Love shartlo too.
I remember the original clips/short/music video and remember seeing him die so I hope his has changed now and he's throughout

Also hope it's not too long (like over 1 hour 20 or soemthing) as this could hurt to watch but saying that I'm a huge fan of found footage/ handheld/ POV so hopefully it pays off

Has a mirrors edge feel too

Been looking forward to this for a while and it looks so unique and mental.
Love shartlo too.
I remember the original clips/short/music video and remember seeing him die so I hope his has changed now and he's throughout

Also hope it's not too long (like over 1 hour 20 or soemthing) as this could hurt to watch but saying that I'm a huge fan of found footage/ handheld/ POV so hopefully it pays off

Has a mirrors edge feel too
It's apparently 1h 30m long, so I know for a fact that I'll probably need a break half way through to stop myself from "refilling" my popcorn bucket. :vomit::LOL:

Mirrors Edge is exactly what I was thinking too... and CoD. Definitely has a gamer feel to it, which is probably one of the reasons I'm so attracted to it. :D

Mirrors Edge + Max Payne!!!
Damn this looks sooooo much better than I thought!!!

Seriously, I think I could Watch the whole 1h30 movie!!! This was real good!!! It must be soooo intense to film those sequence and choregraph everything! I would also be interested in a makin off video too!

Reactions: bloodsnake007

This is gonna be fu**ing LOCO! :wacky: I agree with you @tridon, a lot of people are gonna get sick...
if Cloverfield made me want to throw up, this is definitely gonna mess me up! :ohno:

Can't wait! :woot:

@bloodsnake007 @harry
Here they are...
Apparently, Hardcore is actually the sequel to this music video...:wow:

And here is the actual footage from the movie featuring Sharlto :woot:

@AlienKing Thanks for the tag buddy! :thumbs:

I especially love that thumbnail scene from the "Bad Motherfu**er" YT video! I kept rewinding it! :naughty: :hungry:

Reactions: tridon
I especially love that thumbnail scene from the "Bad Motherfu**er" YT video! I kept rewinding it! :naughty: :hungry:
There was a time when I didn't know anything about Hardcore. I was browsing some random video on YT and the ONLY reason I ever clicked on "Bad Motherf****r" is because BEWBS! :p From there I found out about Hardcore. :thumbs:
That's why everyone should follow the BEW...err...I mean the HEART!!! :LOL: It always leads to happy times. No pun intended. :whistle:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
There was a time when I didn't know anything about Hardcore. I was browsing some random video on YT and the ONLY reason I ever clicked on "Bad Motherf****r" is because BEWBS! :p From there I found out about Hardcore. :thumbs:
That's why everyone should follow the BEW...err...I mean the HEART!!! :LOL: It always leads to happy times. No pun intended. :whistle:
Hell Yeah! :woot: I love the way you THINK my friend! :thumbs: :notworthy: :cool:

And... New Poster :photo:
hardcorehenry_poster.jpg