Hardcore Henry - In theaters April 8, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Hardcore (2015)

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ilya Naishuller[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Sharlto Copley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Haley Bennett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danila Kozlovskiy[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]April 8th, 2016[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]90[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Henry, a newly resurrected cyborg who must save his wife/creator from the clutches of a psychotic tyrant with telekinetic powers, AKAN, and his army of mercenaries. Fighting alongside Henry is Jimmy, who is Henry's only hope to make it through the day. Hardcore takes place over the course of one day, in Moscow, Russia.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
aLDEaSyTT82QDB9Y8AWOjrEGOA2.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Source: IMDb

popcorn2.gif

Harcode Henry Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember seeing this back on Indiegogo. Amazing to see that another crowdfunded movie has made it all the way to major box office! It's one thing when you've got major cults like Garden State/Zach Braff or Veronica Mars, but to go from making a short movie to crowdfunding a movie that gets a major theatrical release...that's pretty f**king hardcore! (I realize that they only crowdfunded the post-production costs, but that still allowed them to bypass the major studios and all those restrictions that go with that.) Can't wait to see it!

Saw this last and I've seen a lot of films, but this has to be one of the most mental I've ever watched!!

Not sure why this got an 18 though; didn't seem to be any worse than Deadpool

• Informative
Reactions: Drum18 and Flloydo
Just watched this... very brutal and fun! Its main weakness was the plot though - I was expecting some big twist or something, but nothing was properly explained in the end, which was disappointing.

Just watched this... very brutal and fun! Its main weakness was the plot though - I was expecting some big twist or something, but nothing was properly explained in the end, which was disappointing.
Brutal and Fun? AWESOME! :hungry: This film doesn't need to make sense, it just needs to entertain! :woot: :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
@Noodles HELL YEAH! :woot:

I believe the bluray has already been released... I know what I'm doing this weekend! :hungry: ;)
There's a German steelbook and digibook due for release next month... I can't make up my mind which to go for as they both look pretty cool! Although the digibook contains the soundtrack, so I'm thinking I'll probably go for that one. :D

There's a German steelbook and digibook due for release next month... I can't make up my mind which to go for as they both look pretty cool! Although the digibook contains the soundtrack, so I'm thinking I'll probably go for that one. :D

I wish the soundtrack came with the steel. Music was amazing in this film. Some tracks I really love and wasn't expecting

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles