Completed Harley Quinn (Season 2) [DC Universe]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Harley Quinn animated series will feature Poison Ivy and a number of familiar DC villains and heroes. The series will be written and executive produced by Justin Halpern, Patrick Schumacker and Dean Lorey and will focus on Harley after she finally ends things with her love/partner in crime the Joker. She attempts to become the “criminal Queenpin of Gotham City.”

dc-universe-quinn.jpg

Fk Yeah!!! :cigar: Harley taking charge and kicking The Joker to the curb booya :joy: this is goin’ to rock the house very fresh and very R. Well worth the 3 year wait. Going by the feedback from the pilot at SDCC this is getting rave reviews with the violence and profanity dialled upto 11, definitely not for kids :rofl:. Bring it on so pumped to watch this :drool:

I was in hysterics watching the panel and fkn love this show to bits was hoping for a third season announcement though :( is there any projected release date for season 2 in the UK or is it just soon?
Well you heard Harley, she expects a renewal or else she's going to find the d!ck execs and tear them a new a-hole I guess. Hope it's soon, S1 came around in UK just before S2 hit the States, so it could be 10 months out, plenty to see so far as Doom Patrol is what's filling the gap so far.

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
Well you heard Harley, she expects a renewal or else she's going to find the d!ck execs and tear them a new a-hole I guess. Hope it's soon, S1 came around in UK just before S2 hit the States, so it could be 10 months out, plenty to see so far as Doom Patrol is what's filling the gap so far.

Haha good old Harley has our back to come through with season 3 then :D we’ll there’s only like a 6 week gap between Season 1 finishing and Season 2 starting so hopefully you don’t have to wait long but like you say plenty of content while you wait :thumbs:

Still haven't started this, was well stoked when it was announced e4 would be showing it and got them all recorded just haven't watched any of them yet :facepalm: