Harry Potter 1-7 Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks + Case) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Aug 18, 2013
Release date: December 4, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $129.99
Notes: Matte finish. No embossing. Inside artwork.

Image of the Mexican edition:
potter.jpg

0.jpg

z01.jpg z02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad guys!
I assumed as this BB link was up last week and went down real fast... I figured it was a mistake or something.

Tx for the correction! :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: wjasoncul
My bad guys!
I assumed as this BB link was up last week and went down real fast... I figured it was a mistake or something.

Tx for the correction! :)
And Thank you ;) Did you see the question about the Canadian versions having Interior Artwork? I didn't see a pic from you showing that

I'm fighting the urge too. Gotta stay strong.

The urge is easy for me as I missed a ton of steels I'd rather get right now the last 2 months (I was very happy for the BOGO at best buy this week as I managed to get 4 of the pop art ones I missed like pineapple express, hellboy, boyz n the hood and Salt) like I still want Polar Express, Home Alone, Independence Day, Space Jam, Angels and Demons, Walking Dead Season 6. Heck I think I'd grab a few of the Game of Thrones steels before a double dip on this. The Futureshop set was so fantastic and gorgeous its hard to top it so it makes it very easy to not want to double dip.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles