Harry Potter And The Philosophers Stone - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Magical Movie Mode Edition) [Germany]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: August 26, 2021
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

harry-potter-und-der-stein-der-weisen-4k-steelbook.jpg

If there is actually someone among our readers who does not yet own a complete edition of “Harry Potter”, from August 26th 2021 there will be a new chance to stock up on the most successful film adaptation of young people’s books of all time on Blu-ray. However, and that will make some “Harry Potter” fans sit up and take notice, the announced release is not just a mere re-edition.

So the first part in the new set, “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone“, For the first time also in the interactive so-called”Magical Movie Mode”Can be called up. This feature contains detailed in-movie information that is presented by the cast and crew – only in English, of course, but with German subtitles.

Warner offers you two different “Harry Potter” collections on Blu-ray – the “Wizarding World 10-Film-Collection”Contains the eight Potter films as well as the two“ Fantastic Beasts ”adventures. If you don’t like the latter or already have it on the shelf, you agree with the “Harry Potter: The Complete Collection”One that only comes with the eight Potter films. “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” can be called up in “Magical Movie Mode” in both boxes. At the same time there is also one of “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” separate publication planned with the “Magical Movie Mode” – on Blu-ray and in a steelbook on Ultra HD Blu-ray.

What about Star trek clearly you must enjoy this!
Star Wars is Fantasy fiction. Star Trek is Science fiction.
But, let's not get deeply rooted here: Don't dig Star Wars. Never have.
i just don't like it. Too goofy. My best friend is a die hard Star Wars fan - and out of respect, I give the films (the classic ones) another try every few years.....
But, they just don't work for me.
9E40A2C8-68AC-47E2-ADCF-CA5C430D35DF.gif

Btw- this isn't some "I hate Star Wars!" Kind of thing...I would genuinely love to see what everybody else sees in them.
I just don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Star Wars is Fantasy fiction. Star Trek is Science fiction.
But, let's not get deeply rooted here: Don't dig Star Wars. Never have.
i just don't like it. Too goofy. My best friend is a die hard Star Wars fan - and out of respect, I give the films (the classic ones) another try every few years.....
But, they just don't work for me.
View attachment 507819
Btw- this isn't some "I hate Star Wars!" Kind of thing...I would genuinely love to see what everybody else sees in them.
I just don't.

That makes 2 of us, I'm a star trek fan never understood the Star wars hype.:coffee: