Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Magical Movie Mode Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 17, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1627559537703.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Felix_ro
Does look like it has matte finish under the plastic. I guess they will never release glossy steelbooks for this franchise? Unless someone releases WEA editions for all the movies. What are the odds?

Why do they hate making easy money? Awesome colors need gloss to pop. Matte ruins everything good.

We have the Canadian set that’s glossy
You mean these ones?

I meant 4K steelbooks with poster art or some other quality art. I never bought the Blu-Ray steels because I thought they were mediocre. Some of the non-steelbook box sets are much better, though. I hope someone does a complete WEA steel set in the future.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
You mean these ones?

I meant 4K steelbooks with poster art or some other quality art. I never bought the Blu-Ray steels because I thought they were mediocre. Some of the non-steelbook box sets are much better, though. I hope someone does a complete WEA steel set in the future.

I was thinking he meant these ones...

unnamed.jpg

Reactions: MM3 and tono06
I mean… there are already 3 box sets of all 8.
Yeah, I know there's three series of steelbooks already - the faces, the gibberish writing with different colors, and the best ones so far, with items close-ups - but I meant a set of these 'anniversary' 20 Years of Milking the Fans ones with more traditional poster or actors art.