Note: 10% off for new customers with code WELCOME

82970A9D-58BE-487D-80F9-8A59B25DB139.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
LOL. Honestly how can they mess that up so badly. And look at that streaky bacon matte. Jesus the embarrassment on so many levels

Oct 1, 2020
Is there a way to order this UK version and get it shipped to the US?

I was hoping Bestbuy was going to restock it this year too with a couple of other places in Europe having it available, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Is there a way to order this UK version and get it shipped to the US?

I was hoping Bestbuy was going to restock it this year too with a couple of other places in Europe having it available, but it doesn't seem to be happening.
Only way qould be to get someone to order it for you. Then post.
But postage will be expensive as its over 2 kilo

I think amazon Italy was selling the Italian version. Steelbooks are very possibly in English, worth a look

thefly

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Bristol, UK
Received from WB Shop this morning:

We have been made aware of a printing issue on the title of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 SteelBook. We would firstly like to apologise about this issue as this is not in line with the high standards we set ourselves and what our customers would expect. We will be updating the artwork and sending out a replacement Steelbook for Deathly Hallows Part 1 to all customers affected. We are aiming to get this despatched in February 2022. We will update you as soon as we have a confirmed dispatch date.

Our apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Reactions: tommyh84 and thewoe
Mar 6, 2015
Nether Regions, UK
Received from WB Shop this morning:

We have been made aware of a printing issue on the title of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 SteelBook. We would firstly like to apologise about this issue as this is not in line with the high standards we set ourselves and what our customers would expect. We will be updating the artwork and sending out a replacement Steelbook for Deathly Hallows Part 1 to all customers affected. We are aiming to get this despatched in February 2022. We will update you as soon as we have a confirmed dispatch date.

Our apologies again for any inconvenience caused.
Good to hear, but I wonder why WB Hasn't removed the item from sale ?, it's still being sold. You can't knowingly sell a faulty product !?, total shambles from WB shop UK....

Reactions: tommyh84
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Good to hear, but I wonder why WB Hasn't removed the item from sale ?, it's still being sold. You can't knowingly sell a faulty product !?, total shambles from WB shop UK....

It's not faulty. I'm sure the discs will still play even with the spelling error. Same with dents, spine slashes, torn shrink-wrap and scratches on the steelbook.

Reactions: thefly

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011

Does seem daft not to pull it from the store until they've sorted out the misprints. The longer it's available the more people they need to provide with the correct steelbook down the line

Feb 22, 2013
UK
Does seem daft not to pull it from the store until they've sorted out the misprints. The longer it's available the more people they need to provide with the correct steelbook down the line
Well, I would imagine that the print run for the replacements will be the same as the original run and that they will send them out to everyone that ordered a copy of the original (full) boxset.