Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 29, 2021
Purchase link: WB Shop
Price: £160
Note: 10% off for new customers with code WELCOME

82970A9D-58BE-487D-80F9-8A59B25DB139.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm from Brazil so it won't help getting it on Best Buy, only Amazon will save me :amazon:

Same I'm from Israel. Usually, Amazon Itay or Amazon Spain are selling UK exclusives. as they did with Inglourious Basterds, The Suicide Squad, and X-Men Steelbooks.

There's still time for Amazon Spain/Italy to post their listings.

Amazon product

Here it is! :D

WB shop is not shipping outside UK or am I missing something on the checkout page?
WB Shop UK has always been UK delivery address only

Ignore what is says on their website for Shipping and Delivery about shipping outside UK they have never provided this option since the launch of their UK website
WB Shop never updated their website to list it's UK delivery address only even though they been told on multiple occasions over the past few years to do this

You will only see shipping option at checkout if you have a UK delivery address

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Shipped on the 10th, but sadly I still don't have it. Can't chase until 14 days have passed though.
You sure it was shipped ?, I thought the release date was the 29th November, peeps got charged around the 8th it seems, WB tend to charge 10 or so days before shipping ?. Did you get a shipping email ?. You'ld think a very expensive item would be sent courier with tracking info supplied.

I haven't used WB for ages as they are pretty rubbish for customer service.

Just seen on the website that this is available now, despite it still showing as a pre-order for the 29th November.....go figure:rolleyes:

You sure it was shipped ?, I thought the release date was the 29th November, peeps got charged around the 8th it seems, WB tend to charge 10 or so days before shipping ?. Did you get a shipping email ?. You'ld think a very expensive item would be sent courier with tracking info supplied.

I haven't used WB for ages as they are pretty rubbish for customer service.

Just seen on the website that this is available now, despite it still showing as a pre-order for the 29th November.....go figure:rolleyes:
It's all very confusing and you are completely right. It's a case of multiple orders and duplicate emails.

I pre-ordered Suicide Squad as well back in August and that arrived this week. I ordered Dune and Harry Potter within the same order.

Aug 2Order placed for Suicide Squadorder_number_01-sui
Aug 2Paypal £1.00 authorisationorder_number_01-sui
Oct 23Order placed for Dune and Harry Potterorder_number_02-dun+hp
Oct 23Paypal £1.00 authorisationorder_number_02-dun+hp
Oct 24Paypal £29.99 payment done for Suicide Squadorder_number_01-sui
Oct 24Warner Bros, update to your invoiceorder_number_01-sui
Nov 7Paypal £159.99 payment done for Harry Potterorder_number_02-hp
Nov 7Warner Bros, update to your invoiceorder_number_02-hp
Nov 9order has shippedorder_number_01-sui
Nov 10order has shippedorder_number_01-sui

Received Suicide Squad about Friday last week I think, so all's good as Dune is still a pre-order that's obviously not shipped yet. Should have paid more attention to the order numbers in the shipping emails. Just confusing that I got a second shipping email for it.

Has anybody else had a shipping confirmation for these? The WBShop seems to have done a complete ground up rebuild and erased all ways of seeing your order history on their site

No sign of any movement on mine either thanks to in the inability to access the old account system. The email WB Shop sent announcing the new site said we'd still get order status updates as usual from existing orders, but not exactly filled with confidence thus far....

Finally had my dispatch email at 00:01 this morning! I did email in the week and was told they were struggling to dispatch in good time, so I suspect a bit of warehouse understaffing.

Just saw on Reddit that the Deathly hallows part 1 is misspelled on the front of the steelbook. It says "Deaithly Hallows Part 1". Wonder if anybody who has this in their possession noticed.

Just saw on Reddit that the Deathly hallows part 1 is misspelled on the front of the steelbook. It says "Deaithly Hallows Part 1". Wonder if anybody who has this in their possession noticed.
Looks like you're right - just had a look for unboxing videos and this one clearly shows the error (at about 1 minute 14 in):

Pretty big **** up if they're all like it!

Looks like you're right - just had a look for unboxing videos and this one clearly shows the error (at about 1 minute 14 in):

Pretty big **** up if they're all like it!

That’s the stock photo they use on their website for each steel! Never noticed it before but just checked, and sure enough it’s there with the mistake! How embarrassing.

That's hilarious - what a cock up! :rofl: I can't check mine yet because it's present for the Mrs.