Premium Supporter
Feb 4, 2011
italy
Release date : september 10th
Purchase link : Harry Potter Wizard'S Collection - Edición Limitada

51TmCUZw38L.jpg

51TmCUZw38L.jpg

51o6dLdKXYL.jpg

I have the UK set of this, and have to say it is wonderful. The attention to detail is amazing, such a complete set, probably my best collectors edition by some distance.

:OMG: Wow the price of this in the UK now is extremely high, I remember a few years back play.com had a deal on this and the Elder Wand edition at £99.99 each!!!! Glad I managed to grab them then as they are extremely fantastic editions to own particularly the Wizards collection.....so much detail in a collectors set ;)
(Check it out on my Harry collection sig below) :)

Reactions: elle82
:OMG: Wow the price of this in the UK now is extremely high, I remember a few years back play.com had a deal on this and the Elder Wand edition at £99.99 each!!!! Glad I managed to grab them then as they are extremely fantastic editions to own particularly the Wizards collection.....so much detail in a collectors set ;)
(Check it out on my Harry collection sig below) :)
Stop bragging about the low price u paid lol. Just kidding ;) im kicking my own a*s for not picking this up ages ago when there were decent deals on it! :banghead:

Reactions: mascott
Stop bragging about the low price u paid lol. Just kidding ;) im kicking my own a*s for not picking this up ages ago when there were decent deals on it! :banghead:
I can only imagine how much you would be kicking yourself as if I had missed that deal at that time I'd be feeling the same.
Also Elle did I mention that I managed to get this set for..........:LOL::rofl::p ....only joking no more bragging :joy:

Reactions: elle82
I can only imagine how much you would be kicking yourself as if I had missed that deal at that time I'd be feeling the same.
Also Elle did I mention that I managed to get this set for..........:LOL::rofl::p ....only joking no more bragging :joy:
:LOL: Seriously good on you for grabbing it when you had the chance! I will just go now and continue to kick myself....:rofl:

Reactions: mascott