Harrys ASIA COLLECTION

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Hello everyone, here is my small Asia collection. I dont have rare asia steelbooks like Gladiator taiwan, Thor Japan, but in time, my asia collection will grow. One thing for sure, asia steelbooks know how to make a kick ass slip. More Asia steelbooks are coming soon like The Wrestler, Leon, Thor 2 etc and when i get them i will post pictures in here. Thanks for looking at my collection and hope you like them. ;)

21cebz8.jpg

k1dtgj.jpg

29og1et.jpg

153oh8n.jpg

2w2hgy9.jpg

And a new entry, finally got it :thumbs:

1zbw420.jpg

New arrival (April 15)

1qg41y.jpg

vzfted.jpg

New arrival April 25

sqqxrp.jpg

2s7grpz.jpg

Thanks everyone :thumbs:

Last edited:
Well done harry, great looking steels of some of the coolest looking slips on steels out there, keep it up bud :scat:

Reactions: harry
Wow what a beautiful collection, if I had that kind of cash I'd buy them all in an instant, they look amazing together..:scat:

T2 looks great, who's that featuring on the front cover? :p

is that Jackie Chan SB Police Story? I want it! I didn't know that movie had a SB, where did you get it from?

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
Wow what a beautiful collection, if I had that kind of cash I'd buy them all in an instant, they look amazing together..:scat:

T2 looks great, who's that featuring on the front cover? :p

is that Jackie Chan SB Police Story? I want it! I didn't know that movie had a SB, where did you get it from?

Yep thats Jackie Chan, Police Story steelbook. I got it from amazon.japan when the price was low but you can get it from here in the forum (save you the shipping cost and the custom fees) ;)