Harrys Marvel Collection

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Hi everyone, here is my growing Marvel collection and looking forward to add Ant man and Avengers 2. Thank you for looking at my collection and please leave thanks.

Thank you

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Awesome collections @harry :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar: thanks for sharing :thumbs:

From this 'marvel' collection, what are your top 3 editions??:joy:

Thanks chunk :thumbs:. Good question, hmmmm:pompus:, i would say

Iron man 2 taiwan
Thor 2 kimchi lenticular
CA 2 nova lenticular
Avengers nova

• Informative
Reactions: chunk
Thanks chunk :thumbs:. Good question, hmmmm:pompus:, i would say

Iron man 2 taiwan
Thor 2 kimchi lenticular
CA 2 nova lenticular
Avengers nova

Lol.. that's 4;) great choices... I only have the nova avengers out of that list so I had to look at your pic's again.. the Lenticulars are really nice on those. What are your top 3 steelbooks once you've taken the slips off? Am wondering if the play.com iron man steels make the top 3:cool:

Reactions: harry
Lol.. that's 4;) great choices... I only have the nova avengers out of that list so I had to look at your pic's again.. the Lenticulars are really nice on those. What are your top 3 steelbooks once you've taken the slips off? Am wondering if the play.com iron man steels make the top 3:cool:

For steelbooks, i would say Iron Man play, Iron man 2 taiwan, Captain america (world wide release), Thor HMVand Thor blufan , Avengers nova

Reactions: chunk
For steelbooks, i would say Iron Man play, Iron man 2 taiwan, Captain america (world wide release), Thor HMVand Thor blufan , Avengers nova
:rofl: that's 6! I don't blame you.. if I had all of those lovely steelbook's, I wouldn't be able to choose either:naughty:

I saw that you have 2 of my favorite releases of last year which I consider part of some of the most beautiful releases from Taiwan;

GOTG Taiwan 1/4 Slip
Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier 1/4 Slip Taiwan

Both of these IMO are little gems... CA2 has the most beautiful Glossy emboss/deboss treatment with a stunningly well designed 1/4 slip that just melts into the steel...

For GOTG, Stunning 1/4 Slip Kind of reminds me of CA Taiwan Grail release as the slip is very nicely done, they manage to do a sunning slip on that one once again..

I saw that you have 2 of my favorite releases of last year which I consider part of some of the most beautiful releases from Taiwan;

GOTG Taiwan 1/4 Slip
Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier 1/4 Slip Taiwan

Both of these IMO are little gems... CA2 has the most beautiful Glossy emboss/deboss treatment with a stunningly well designed 1/4 slip that just melts into the steel...

For GOTG, Stunning 1/4 Slip Kind of reminds me of CA Taiwan Grail release as the slip is very nicely done, they manage to do a sunning slip on that one once again..

Thanks @Phantasmic @Actarus .

The only 2 that i REALLY want are Iron Man Future shop, and CA taiwan version.

Let me know when you will do a giveaways for this 2 :naughty::LOL::rofl::LOL::p;):thumbs: