Harrys small Transformers collection

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Hi guys, here is my small :shy: collection of Transformers:photo:. I am waiting to get the Transformers 4:woot:, to add it in the collection. Thank you for your likes/thanks:thumbs: and helping me to get the award.:p

1z1sbcz.jpg

@bloodsnake007 I want her!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Does she come with a sexy slip or a sticker and is she spot glossed or full glossed? Maybe some embossing on the Mmmmmmm......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :LOL: :LOL::wacky: :wow: :thumbs:
@harry You need to order her for the collection buddy...:woot: :woot: :p What will the wife say when she arrives in a box and you tell her not to open on any account.....:ohno: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: Or will you sneak her into the bathroom for a personal, intimate, closer inspection of the embossed finish....:wacky:
:rofl: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now I can't wait for this picture :happy: is funny you said abut Miami because few days ago I ask some friends where I can go in weekend on sea side and one of them wanna go to Miami ( to be honest I was looking for some local beaches :) ) but idea was first class - dreaming :drool::drool::D

@bloodsnake and @morfeusz , you guys do not want to see the pictures:photo::drool:. It will open Pandora box and a lot of troubles will start with yours wifes or girlfriends (and if my wife sees the pictures, she will cut my balls and play ping pong with them) . And later she will go and hunt @earthscope You don't know Greek women. They are worse than mafia :p

I will ask earthscope if he can share 1 picture, just an apettite to you guys. I think when morfeusz sees the pictures, he is off to Miami

Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake and @morfeusz , you guys do not want to see the pictures:photo::drool:. It will open Pandora box and a lot of troubles will start with yours wifes or girlfriends (and if my wife sees the pictures, she will cut my balls and play ping pong with them) . And later she will go and hunt @earthscope You don't know Greek women. They are worse than mafia :p
:jawdrop: Use your balls to play Ping Pong with them!? LOL! :LOL: :rofl: WOW! I couldnt stop laughing at that! You're fu**ing hilarious @harry! My wife is half Italian and half Mexican, so when she's pissed off... she's part Cartel and part Mafia! EEK! :dunno: :blackeye: :p

Now I really want to see that pic! :naughty:

Reactions: harry
@bloodsnake007 I want her!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Does she come with a sexy slip or a sticker and is she spot glossed or full glossed? Maybe some embossing on the Mmmmmmm......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :LOL: :LOL::wacky: :wow: :thumbs:
@harry You need to order her for the collection buddy...:woot: :woot: :p What will the wife say when she arrives in a box and you tell her not to open on any account.....:ohno: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: Or will you sneak her into the bathroom for a personal, intimate, closer inspection of the embossed finish....:wacky:
:rofl: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
LOL! :LOL: :rofl: :naughty: :p I love this thread! :emb: :drool:

Yeah you right Harry , damage is done :) 3 months after my wedding I have second thoughts :rolleyes::rolleyes:
:D just kidding ,I love you honey :)

ps. i hope you wife can't play like Forrest Gump :D

Reactions: harry