Hasbro Star Wars - Black Series, 3.75'', Lightsabers, Roleplay, and Everyting Else Black Series

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
1539915067553.png

Discuss the Star Wars figures being released here including the 6'' Black Series, 3.75'' Figures, roleplay and more being released by Hasbro

Last edited:
Are you able to get anymore mandalorians @kryptonite ? Do you have a upc I could search for.

searched a lot online yesterday and nothing. Kid wants for Xmas. I ordered one off amazon that claims to ship dec 17th , 3rd party but also it says delivery in May so think I’ll have to cancel that one.

I’ve only checked target. Walmart also Carry? Not worried about gold package or not.

Are you able to get anymore mandalorians @kryptonite ? Do you have a upc I could search for.

searched a lot online yesterday and nothing. Kid wants for Xmas. I ordered one off amazon that claims to ship dec 17th , 3rd party but also it says delivery in May so think I’ll have to cancel that one.

I’ve only checked target. Walmart also Carry? Not worried about gold package or not.

I got my Mando thru Amazon more than a month ago. There are some on ebay but are pricey. My carbonized Mando was from ebay for $55. It’s pretty hot right now and everyone wants one so it’s quite scarce from regular retailers. Ebay is the best option right now.

Try Toyfiend.

Reactions: Wreck
GERMAN COMIC CON DORTMUND

STAR WARS: The Black Series 6-Inch Figure
Clone Commander BLY, Sith Jet

Retail Price: $21.49
STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH CLONE COMMANDER BLY Figure oop (1).jpgSTAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH CLONE COMMANDER BLY Figure oop (2).jpgSTAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH CLONE COMMANDER BLY Figure oop (3).jpg
STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH SITH JET TROOPER Figure oop (1).jpgSTAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH SITH JET TROOPER Figure oop (1).jpgSTAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH SITH JET TROOPER Figure oop (3).jpg

STAR WARS: THE Black Seires Count Dooku Force FX Lightsaber
Retail Price: $214.99
STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES COUNT DOOKU FORCE FX LIGHTSABER.jpg

Attachments

• STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH SITH JET TROOPER Figure oop (2).jpg
    STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH SITH JET TROOPER Figure oop (2).jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 140
STAR WARS Galaxy of Adventures 5-Inch Figures
Darth Maul, Yoda, Boba Fett, Sith Jet Trooper

Retail Price: $9.99/Available: Spring 2020)
STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH BOBA FETT Figure oop (1).jpgSTAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH DARTH MAUL Figure in pck.jpgSTAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH DARTH MAUL Figure oop (1).jpgSTAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH SITH JET TROOPER Figure in pck.jpgSTAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH SITH JET TROOPER Figure oop (1).jpgSTAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH YODA Figure in pck.jpgSTAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH YODA Figure oop (1).jpg

Some new 2020 Star Wars products ahead of Toy Fair

STAR WARS The Mandalorian Darksaber Electronic Lightsaber
Price: $29.99
Spring 2020
In the STAR WARS saga, this one-of-a-kind black-bladed Lightsaber has been a symbol of MANDALORIAN power for generations. Features electronic light effects, classic Lightsaber effects, awesome battle sounds, and crackling lightning sound and light effects
STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN DARKSABER ELECTRONIC LIGHTSABER oop 2.jpgSTAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN DARKSABER ELECTRONIC LIGHTSABER oop 3.jpg

STAR WARS Galaxy of Adventures 5-Inch Ahsoka Tano Figure
Price: $9.99
Spring 2020
Activate the STAR WARS Galaxy of Adventures 5-Inch Ahsoka Tano figure’s Double Lightsaber Swipe feature by twisting the action figure’s torso and releasing it. This 5-inch-scale action figure features multiple points of articulation, with design and detail inspired by STAR WARS movies and entertainment.
STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH AHSOKA TANO Figure - oop (1).jpgSTAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH AHSOKA TANO Figure - oop (2).jpg

STAR WARS Galaxy of Adventures 5-Inch Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper Figure
Price: $9.99
Spring 2020
Activate the STAR WARS Galaxy of Adventures 5-Inch Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper figure’s Blaster Barrage feature by pressing down on the action figure’s arms and releasing them. This 5-inch-scale action figure features multiple points of articulation, with design and detail inspired by STAR WARS movies and entertainment.
STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH AHSOKA’S CLONE TROOPER Figure - oop (1).jpgSTAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH AHSOKA’S CLONE TROOPER Figure - oop (2).jpg

OPERATION: STAR WARS The Mandalorian Edition Game
Price: $19.99
Spring 2020
OPERATION STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN EDITION Game in pck 1.jpgOPERATION STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN EDITION Game oop 1.jpgOPERATION STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN EDITION Game.jpg

TROUBLE: STAR WARS The Mandalorian Edition Game
Price: $14.99
Spring 2020
TROUBLE STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN EDITION Game in pck 1.jpgTROUBLE STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN EDITION Game oop.jpgTROUBLE STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN EDITION Game.jpg

To celebrate Fan First Friday, Hasbro is thrilled to offer an exciting line-up of new figures and premium role-play gear from The Black Series and The Vintage Collection lines. From a skillfully crafted Star Wars: The Black Series Boba Fett (Prototype Armor) Electronic Helmet and a new addition to the Carbonized Collection, to Monopoly: Star Wars The Child Edition

STAR WARS: The Vintage Collection 3.75-Inch Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper) Figure

$12.99/Fall 2020
Featuring premium detail and design across multiple points of articulation, and inspired by STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE. Highly poseable with realistic detail, this figure can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections. Includes figure and accessory. Available for pre-order at Amazon, Walmart, GameStop, Entertainment Earth, Dorkside Toys, Hasbro Pulse, and more.

STAR WARS THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH LUKE SKYWALKER (STORMTROOPER) Figure - in pck.jpgSTAR WARS THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH LUKE SKYWALKER (STORMTROOPER) Figure - oop (1).jpgSTAR WARS THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH LUKE SKYWALKER (STORMTROOPER) Figure - oop (3).jpg

STAR WARS: The Black Series 6-Inch Imperial Stormtrooper Figure and Clone Trooper (Kamino)
$19.99 /Fall 2020)
Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this Figure, inspired by The Mandalorian series on Disney Plus and featuring quality detail and multiple points of articulation. STAR WARS fans and collectors can display this highly poseable (4 fully articulated limbs) figure, featuring premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection.
STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH IMPERIAL STORMTROOPER Figure - oop (2).jpgSTAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH IMPERIAL STORMTROOPER Figure - oop (3).jpg
STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH CLONE TROOPER (KAMINO) Figure - oop (1).jpgSTAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH CLONE TROOPER (KAMINO) Figure - oop (2).jpg

STAR WARS: The Black Series 6-Inch 4-Lom and Zuckuss Figure 2-Pack
$49.99/Spring 2020
When Kenner first produced the 4-LOM and ZUCKUSS figures, the names somehow got reversed. In this STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH 4-LOM AND ZUCKUSS Figure 2-Pack, the original packaging has been recreated – switched names and all. Includes 2 figures and 2 accessories. Available for pre-order exclusively at Amazon.
STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH 4-LOM AND ZUCKUSS Figure 2-Pack - in pck (3).jpgSTAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH 4-LOM AND ZUCKUSS Figure 2-Pack - oop (2).jpgSTAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH 4-LOM AND ZUCKUSS Figure 2-Pack - pckging (2).jpg