HAWX on sale for $37 in Target flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
skip the next one!!!!! Hawx is hella fun IMO!!!! :D

As fun as you guys said Socom was? :rolleyes: I played socom for 5 minutes and am ready to get rid of it for the second time. haha. Actually, I played the Hawx demo and thought it was pretty cool but didn't buy it.

My dilemma is this....I'm debating between Infamous (which everybody is now saying is a must own), X-men Origins: Wolverine, UFC: Undisputed, and Hawx. And next month I'm looking to pick up Call of Juarez and Fight night round 4. I'm leaning towards Infamous as of right now but I don't have time for a bunch more games. So, who knows what I'll pick up.

infamous.. u can pick up hawx later cheaper.. infamous will be $60 for the next 2 years like all ps3 exclusives.

As fun as you guys said Socom was? :rolleyes: I played socom for 5 minutes and am ready to get rid of it for the second time. haha. Actually, I played the Hawx demo and thought it was pretty cool but didn't buy it.

My dilemma is this....I'm debating between Infamous (which everybody is now saying is a must own), X-men Origins: Wolverine, UFC: Undisputed, and Hawx. And next month I'm looking to pick up Call of Juarez and Fight night round 4. I'm leaning towards Infamous as of right now but I don't have time for a bunch more games. So, who knows what I'll pick up.

Socom is fun you got to play it for more than 5 minutes and with some friends. Anytime you wanna play PM me and let me know. UFC is ok, career mode is little redundant and online so far for me has sucked takes forever to get in a game then it's a lag fest. If you liked the Hawx demo for the price you should get it.... :dunno:

Socom is fun you got to play it for more than 5 minutes and with some friends. Anytime you wanna play PM me and let me know. UFC is ok, career mode is little redundant and online so far for me has sucked takes forever to get in a game then it's a lag fest. If you liked the Hawx demo for the price you should get it.... :dunno:

Okay, good to hear about UFC. Maybe I won't get it and will just get Fight nIght round 4 next month. Gamestop has a buy 2 get 1 free this weekend so I'm gonna head down there and see if they got Hawx and maybe x-men or something else for the buy 2 get 1 free. The nearest target from me is 2+ hours away and I won't be heading there for a while. Do they have it online?

Okay, good to hear about UFC. Maybe I won't get it and will just get Fight nIght round 4 next month. Gamestop has a buy 2 get 1 free this weekend so I'm gonna head down there and see if they got Hawx and maybe x-men or something else for the buy 2 get 1 free. The nearest target from me is 2+ hours away and I won't be heading there for a while. Do they have it online?

Couldn't find it online for PS3 or for xbox 3shitty, but it was there for Wii and PC. Which leads me to believe it's in store only.. :confused::BS:

Couldn't find it online for PS3 or for xbox 3shitty, but it was there for Wii and PC. Which leads me to believe it's in store only.. :confused::BS:

Oh well, I'm heading out right now for my kid's baseball practice and am gonna stop by gamestop afterwards. This game better be really good you homos.

Seeing as how there is 3 flying games out and 2 suck ... HAWX by default is 100/100 for ps3 :p

Here's my opinion on the matter Thunda...

View the games you want/need to get based on what genre of games you dont already own...

i.e.

I'd wait on infamous for the sheer fact that you already got an open world game that you need to play ... FC2

Where as you probably dont own any flying games (HAWX)

and how may fighting games do you own? (UFC, MKvsDC, SFIV, Fight Night etc)

Seems like you got quite the bit of Story Mode/Single player games and Shooters ... so if you looking to pick up a game add one that is different so it atleast has a personal collection value ... i.e. (Sitting at home, thinking .. what type of mood am I in ... and what do I want to play)

For me, Im chilling on Single player type stuff ... sure, I bought Wolverine on a wimb but over all I got alot of Single player game to finish first ... so thats why im waiting on Infamous , itll be there when Im done ... and cheaper.

dl the Red Faction demo, it will have a nice sp and multi-player ...

Wolverine, in YOUR CASE ... is a definite RENT... sicne you can finsih it pretty FAST .. 1-2 days ... since you dont care about platinum trophy.

which includes 360 owners ... I'm just saying there isnt a better flight game on ps3.

actually it doesnt... And there isn't because its the only one that I know of... I'm waiting for Ace Combat.

having owned and played the crap out of both Ace Combat 3 & 4. IMO Hawx gameplay is as good if not better. Besides when is the next Ace Combat due out??

Well, I checked gamestop and they didn't have it used so I didn't get anything in their buy 2 get 1 sale. Almost picked up Wolverine and GTA4 but I couldn't find a 3rd game I wanted so I'm gonna try to pick up wolverine and gta4 cheaper.

I did buy Infamous at Walmart cuz it had the Uncharted 2 demo code with it and my kid really likes the demo so we'll both play it.

I'm gonna try to pick up hawx in the next week if I can find it used online at a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.