5) Kiki's Delivery Service
6) Porco Rosso
7) Princess Mononoke
8) Spirited Away
9) Howl's Moving Castle
10) Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea
11) The Wind Rises

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll pass, price is just way too high and no english subtitles really is a turn off for me. Looks nice though.
I hope Disney does a special collection, but I have my doubts. Still waiting to see when they are releasing Wind Rises in US/Canada.

They removed the On Your Mark music video. It won't be included anymore. This is why the rating is so low. But for me, I still want the set, even if it is a disappointing thing that the video (which plays more like a short film) won't be included.

Also, I should note that all of these are English Sub/Dub (though lossy dub audio) but The Castle of Cagliostro. I noticed a few saying tha they thought this wasn't English friendly at all.

Wow, the On Your Mark video was one of the reasons I shelled out for the Ghibli ga Ippai laserdisc set over a decade ago. Well, and the Ghibli canon too, of course.

I'm going to pass on this set. I want to wait a year or two to see if Miyazaki comes out of retirement before buying any more compilations. The next set I want to get needs to be the final one.

Somehow I missed this entirely, just saw it yesterday and since I only own the ones on Blu-ray that Disney released in the US I was really interested in the Set. The Price was just reduced an amazon and only 5 copies remaining (still expansive), anyway it was late so I went to bed without ordering. And when I woke up and checked again it was gone :( After some research I found this post, thanks for the great pictures softandy :thumbs: Anyway I checked the availablility again just moments agao and amazon had 1 copy back in stock, so I ordered without delay, can`t wait to get this and see most of this great films on Blu-ray for the first time. I hope the set is as great as it looks :happy:

Reactions: Real Steel