Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Wednesday Nov 15, 2017 12pm CST extra 10% off movie purchases with code vault10
http://shop.hidefninja.com

steelbookvault.png

https://shop.hidefninja.com/collections/all

Last edited by a moderator:
It will go live tomorrow at shop.hidefninja.com at 12 noon cst.

Many rarities, most have qty of only 1. Act fast.

VAULT10 code will get you 10% off your entire purchase as well.

Play, Kimchi, Blufans, Zeta, Nova, Manta and nice gloss bang for your buck reggie steels are there too!

Missing a gem for you collection from yester years but ebay prices way too high ... best check it out!

all orders ship from the USA, marked customs friendly.

https://shop.hidefninja.com/collections/all

Last edited:
A few more hours ninjas!

@digitalbabe @Wreck

Hello all!

It's been awhile since I last purchased form the HDN store and it was during calmer circumstances so I have a couple of questions that you may be able to help me with.

I'm guessing this is going to be a frenzy, probably even more so than a small group buy.
So I'm wondering, if I place an item in my cart if it stays there while I shop for other items or can it be purchased by another buyer?

In other words, will we have to purchase each item we might be interested in separately and while doing so, risk missing out on other items?

Or is it likely that we will only have time to purchase 1 item?

Thank you in advance.

@digitalbabe @Wreck

Hello all!

It's been awhile since I last purchased form the HDN store and it was during calmer circumstances so I have a couple of questions that you may be able to help me with.

I'm guessing this is going to be a frenzy, probably even more so than a small group buy.
So I'm wondering, if I place an item in my cart if it stays there while I shop for other items or can it be purchased by another buyer?

In other words, will we have to purchase each item we might be interested in separately and while doing so, risk missing out on other items?

Or is it likely that we will only have time to purchase 1 item?

Thank you in advance.
According to a post on Shopify site from 2016, items stay in cart for 5 min unless you clear cookies. Not sure if still accurate, so good luck.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Will stuff be added to the shop? Because right now it's severely empty.

Will stuff be added to the shop? Because right now it's severely empty.
You probably hit it right at 12, sadly i could only set live 50 max at a time per page .. so i had to cycle through more pages so stuff went live in waves, granted, this was all completed in fairly short period of time. I worked backwards from Z-A

thanks so much, guys, for the opportunity! :thumbs: :drool: thank god you don't do this every month, i'd be out on the street. Inside Out blufans lenti, "Stranger Thing" 'VHS' and (finally) Collateral on their way! just missed Moana Kimchi - my bad, dithered too long!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
While I was debating with myself if I should get the war of the worlds steel I unfortunately missed out, but at least I got the taken steelbook. Thanks a lot for the opportunity :notworthy: