HDN new Ninja Gear

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Very limited qty of new designs of t-shirts at Booth B35.

8BE51BA4-C0C6-45FD-B56A-DAE3DA7A5676.png

@digitalbabe will this be available in the shop along w/some of the exclusives--Ninja Mondo & Nosferatu Variant pins, Ace Ventura coin

No on the shirts, small amount of ace ... Nosferatu only what comes back.

We will have other shirt opportunities tho and we typically dont archive a design until next fall ... which has been somewhat the status quo in regards to us releasing a new design for Mondo Con and then having it through out the year available for purchase or give-aways.

With more designs incoming tho we may archive other designs sooner.

The navy purple shirt there is definitely more like a blurple ladies shirt.

Small amount will be in shop on

Small amt of Ace coin will be in shop-stay tuned to Mondo Con form for deetz.

Cheers

Only problem is the shipping from US to UK is so high

I'm supposed to be getting one of the other coins through Cooey when he gets the stock. Will he also be getting some of the ace coin stock for U.K. Ninjas?

Cheers

Only problem is the shipping from US to UK is so high

I'm supposed to be getting one of the other coins through Cooey when he gets the stock. Will he also be getting some of the ace coin stock for U.K. Ninjas?

The coin is proving very popular on facebook groups for mondo. If I was you i would order your coin immediately when it goes live on ninja shop as it will be very low stock and there is chance it could sell out at the con ... in the notes of your order just put "cooey" and we will know what it means and then when back from Mondo Con and dust has settled we can refund your shipping cost but this way you secured a coin.