Czech Republic
Release date: March 20, 2015
Price: 539 CZK
Purchase link: FilmArena
Notes: Limited to 500 numbered pieces

Artwork

heat_fa-jpg.128123

Last edited:
I dont like this artwork. Its not the original font and a bad new artwork. Why they dont use the black poster artwork?

Surely the rest of the print run of 3500 will pop up somewhere else as only blufans has the clout to do such a low print run esp as it does not say WEA.

The front is awful but the back isn't too bad and the inside is quite nice. I'm not sure there is a need for another version of this though, not unless it is a top quality Steelbook with all the usual trimmings.

the world come these Steelbook in my country and that Italy does not come out even a blu ray for this movie.
Absurd.

cource FilmArena.cz
INTERVIEW WITH THE SteelBooky VAMPIRE and HEAT have arrived in the Czech Republic. They were carefully checked, as well as the discs that will be inside. Now with the distributor and the studio we will lead the final negotiations on forms and editions content. The main aim had not been to prepare numbered editions quickly, but particularly high quality and with extra value for the fans, with the blessing of Warner Bros. Releases of both editions are approaching, we would like to announce specific dates soon, however, first point is to introduce the final visuals.
10806479_10152895218037630_2779701457886457397_n.jpg

the Korean version is already released. Does this mean the finish on the filmarena version will be different. It seems unlikely.