1000335975.JPG

NEW Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

[media=youtube]lj9hwoNj2Jo[/media]&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 344
Last edited by a moderator:
That main street shootout towards the end is a modern classic. Has Mann done anything better?

I think not :)

That's such a great scene, the club shootout in Collateral is pretty awesome too, but not as good as that one in heat.
Gonna wait to see the artwork for this anyway, really great movie :)

That main street shootout towards the end is a modern classic. Has Mann done anything better?

I think not :)

That's such a great scene, the club shootout in Collateral is pretty awesome too, but not as good as that one in heat.

^^^ I would say Michael Mann has had some pretty epic shootouts in a bunch of his movies. The club shoot out like Gaveecho eluded too is one in Collateral. The wood's shootout in Public Enemies was pretty sick. The ending shootout in Miami Vice was pretty epic too. Michael Mann is the king of muzzle flash! But yes, the Heat shootout scene is something else.

Yeah some great ones there too Jason Bourne, he's a great director. He can shoot superb action sequences and I also find that he can handle more subtle moments brilliantly too like the
handshake at the end of Heat
the
death of Uncas in Last of the Mohicans
and the scene in Manhunter in which
Graham figures out who the killer is while watching the videotapes
. Don't think the last one is a spoiler but just incase someone would complain lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason Bourne
Yeah some great ones there too Jason Bourne, he's a great director. He can shoot superb action sequences and I also find that he can handle more subtle moments brilliantly too like the
handshake at the end of Heat
the
death of Uncas in Last of the Mohicans
and the scene in Manhunter in which
Graham figures out who the killer is while watching the videotapes
. Don't think the last one is a spoiler but just incase someone would complain lol

yeah agreed 100% +1 He's one of my favourite directors. IMO Collateral was a masterpiece.

Reactions: Gaveecho
I'm not sure which is my favorite but it's between Heat (which I watch today actually), Collateral and The Insider.

This one will be getting pre ordered too :). What we thinking the price of these will be? £10.99 or more?

I'm not sure what makes these 'premium' - I've not looked into whether the other premiums were multi-disc releases or what - but that will go into deciding the price.

I think around 10.99 would probably be accurate.

Watched this again last night as a matter of fact. Mann's urban crime epic is flawless!. The L.A bank shootout gets better and better each time I see it. The camera work and editing is phenomenal.

"But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down." (Vincent Hanna)

Watched this again last night as a matter of fact. Mann's urban crime epic is flawless!. The L.A bank shootout gets better and better each time I see it. The camera work and editing is phenomenal.

I went to LA last year and that street was one of the few locations I got to see.

from wikipedia:-

"The explicit nature of several of the scenes in Heat was cited as the model of a spate of robberies since its release. This included armored car robberies in South Africa, Colombia, Denmark, and Norway [12][13][14] and a bank robbery in North Hollywood, California."

I rest my case :D :bow:

Reactions: Shanester